★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Darxun Games
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Race against players from anywhere in the world with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER and have a chat in the after-race. The game has great physics emulation and 4 full 3d tracks based on real circuits of Silverstone ,Monza,Spa-Francorchamps and Montecarlo with 5 different car models.

Grand Prix LiveRacing has 4 full 3D tracks,based on real circuits, these tracks make you feel like youre really there, zooming ahead of the pack at Monza, Montecarlo, Sliverstone or Spa-Francorchamps. The 3 camera views from inside, behind and in front of the car, add another 3D effect that completes the feeling of being cradled in the seat and driving the race.

You have a choice of 5 different cars with Grand Prix LiveRacing. Each one has its own power, grip and car mass. Try them all to find your favorite. Once you pick one, climb behind the wheel and start your engine.

With Grand Prix LiveRacing, you have complete freedom of choice. Choose your car, your track and who youll play against. The app lets you race against other players online from around the world, or in Career mode against the computer cars. Racing in Career mode means you are allowed only one car to start and one unlocked track. You earn money as you race and have the opportunity to unlock the other cars and tracks. The physics emulation is great, giving you a 360 degree experience as you go.

Controlling your race car is easy with Grand Prix LiveRacing. Use the accelerometer to steer your way around the track. When you want to brake or accelerate, just touch the screen. Easy as pie! All you have to do is concentrate on winning.

Youd better hurry and get your Grand Prix LiveRacing app now. The cars are lining up, the voice is coming over the speaker, Drivers, start your engines!

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Woah another... hmmm... which one to get... F1 Racing Game or this?

12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
damnit!

does anyone at all own the rights to release a full grandprix season on the idevice?

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
12-15-2009, 05:23 PM
online multiplayer! I'm going for it,,, I'll let you guys know if its any good.
12-15-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm very impressed, game is really good, highly recommend it for only $3 its very worth it. It plays very similiar to Real Racing. There is practice mode, career mode and online multiplayer but there was no one on yet to start a match.

Again I really recommend this game for $3. I'm not gonna write a review but I should be able to answer questions about the game if anyone has any.
12-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Some details...

Steering is done by accelerometer only. The steering sensitivity and tilt horizon can be adjusted. Auto-acceleration is an option, or you can just press on the right side of the screen during a race to accelerate and press the left side to brake. There is vibration feature for iphone. The game is set up and plays very similiar to Real Racing. There are 3 views to choose while racing, First person, cockpit, or 3rd person views. You can flip and crash in this game. When you do you press a reload button on the top of the screen to start going again from the point where you crashed. The opponent A.I. is a challenge.
12-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Is the framerate better than represented in the video?
12-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Is the framerate better than represented in the video?
smooth on my 3GS, and the game gives a really good sense of speed.
12-15-2009, 08:07 PM
whoever has this game... anyone up for a multiplayer race?
12-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Yep. this is what I was looking for... hope it's good.