★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ben Alderson
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game is fun, fast and addictive!! Combining simple gameplay, easy to use controls and polished 3D graphics. The game also has a radio allowing you to choose from a selection of tracks, or even turn it off to listen to your own music.

You are John Boxman, the world's greatest courier, known for his ability to get anything, anywhere for any time. Only this time on the first ever job delivering organs to the local hospital, you discover upon arrival that the truck has been sabotaged by the leading competitor. Resulting in losing all the contents of the truck, which now lies discarded down the city streets. It's now your job to put your skills to the test and attempt to collect as many lost organs as possible.

Features:

Incremental Difficulty Levels
Fun, Cartoon Style Graphics
Ingame Radio Stations
Can Play iPod Music
High Score
Tilt Controls
3D Graphics Powered by Unity Engine

I hope you enjoy!

12-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow, this is really orange. Despite that, the graphics actually look kinda cool in a Crazy Taxi meets XIII kinda way. It's just so orange though. But I dunno about $4. Might be a fun game, but need a little more info or possibly a video first.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOARDUMB View Post
Wow, this is really orange. Despite that, the graphics actually look kinda cool in a Crazy Taxi meets XIII kinda way. It's just so orange though. But I dunno about $4. Might be a fun game, but need a little more info or possibly a video first.
would love to see a video because this reminded me of crazy taxi too. if the game experience is anywhere near that, this could be loads of fun...
01-05-2010, 07:23 PM
now $1.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.