★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Destroy millions of dollars in high-end exotic cars with this high octane physics game! The premise is simple, it's raining exotic cars and the more you crash the more you cash in! Unlock new cars as your cash flow rises and bask in the glory of brilliant streamer effects, pulse pounding explosions, and hollywood- style "crash time" slow-mo!

As the number of car models rises so does the challenge. When a match can't be made it's time to use the "Tap Bomb" feature and begin strategically eliminating cars from the playing field. Delete the wrong cars or delete too many and your cash flow takes a hit. How much cash can you crash for?

-Twitter Support
-Highly detailed exotic cars
-Tap Bomb, when it doubt tap out
-"Crash Time" Slow Motion & Particle Effects

Also try:
- Airspin
- c.AR
- Crash for Cash HD
- Skyline Blade
12-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Nice, but is it worth the price? :P

Looks like a game for me but im afraid to download unrated games .. My friend did lost alot of cash on failed games..

But thanks for the tip, i'll think about it

12-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Not that this game looks very special anyway, but for some reason nothing turns me off faster than un-rotated pics in iTunes. It's petty, I know, but that can sometimes be the small factor that pushes me off the fence away from a game. Just a thought.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks for posting this freedog.

I have to say a few things. First of all, the rotated pics drive me nuts and were replaced as soon as I noticed them. I'd never had that problem before but rest assured it wasn't done for lack of caring. Second, we're noticing that the build being distributed by Apple is crashing sometimes. It's a random crash which I can only assume has something to do with the new version of Unity which we had to switch to after the whole "undocumented code incident". It wasn't crashing with the release builds but now all of a sudden it's prone to crashing. I'm going to get to the bottom of this but as of right now I've witnessed the distribution build crashing 3-4 times and then magically running. I've noticed several other Unity apps exhibiting similar behavior and my guess would be some memory management issue behind the scenes. Version 1.1 will go up as soon as I figure out what's causing these issues.

Finally, there is a web version of this game which you can try before you buy. The iPhone version is better as it's less disorienting but the PC/Mac web version will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect. Check it out if you're hesitant.

Thanks again!

12-16-2009, 01:03 AM
This is a funky arcade pickup and play game. I like the sounds/music and effects. Midnight you should post some video.
12-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
This is a funky arcade pickup and play game. I like the sounds/music and effects. Midnight you should post some video.
So you recommend the game ?
12-16-2009, 01:07 AM
Radical, I'm glad you dig it!

Here's a video from an earlier development build of the game. There's a bit more to the complete package but you get the idea.

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
So you recommend the game ?
I haven't played enough of it to say yes or no. Its arcadey and simple in concept, and its a likeable game to kill time with. There are online leaderboards but not like Openfeint or AGON.
12-16-2009, 02:11 AM
No one else has mentioned it but on the issue of crashing I'm here in the lab testing the game by building against version 3.0 of the SDK and the release build of the game using 3.0 will not crash while 2.2.1 does. I hate the idea of losing compatibility with users of the older OS versions but something's going on with the 2.2.1 build which is causing crashes.

I'm not going to bring up any conspiracy theories ... I'll just say it looks like we'll have to make the jump to 3.0. The update is on the way.
12-16-2009, 07:06 AM
So I tried out the game on your website and was actually quite surprised. It's a pretty fun game. But I've got to know, where did you come up with this concept? It seems so odd. Cars falling from the sky, flopping all over the place. It just all seems so weird, but strangely enjoyable. I got about 16mil points my first game. I didn't even realize you can touch cars to get them off the screen for a price. I probably could have kept going much longer if I was taking advantage of that. Pretty cool, quirky game. I'll be keeping my eye on it for now.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA