★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Surviving High School Perfect Game for Bonus Scene

12-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Surviving High School Perfect Game for Bonus Scene

Hey,
wondering how do you get the perfect game for Episode 5.

Note Spoilers ahead, though if you've never played this game, none of this will make sense.

First option, pick don't know how to act.

Then for the 3 choices.
Practice lines 2 times.
(just complete the boggle games)
Meet the cast 4 times.
(stand and watch, she does take advantage of you, trumpet, and rewrite the script)
Sell tickets 2 times.
(controversial, action and violence)

Leaving you with a day left, and everything maxed out... or am I missing something?

Thanks

My law: Play any game you get starting on it's hardest difficulty. It's less fun and more frustrating that way
12-15-2009, 06:59 PM
I think you practice lines 3 times. You get to sing the 3rd time.

Also what are these bonus scenes? I cbs doing the episodes multiple times to find out what it is

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
12-16-2009, 04:46 AM
Thanks I'll have to try that.

Each of the episodes besides the Megapack(which I'd like if they made another one) has a bonus scene if you make all the right decisions. The bonus scenes aren't much, but it's nice to see each one.

Except for one of the summer season episodes...which I think there is no bonus scene, but they let you know there are 4 endings.

My law: Play any game you get starting on it's hardest difficulty. It's less fun and more frustrating that way