★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Rolly update. Now it's really worth it!

01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Rolly update. Now it's really worth it!

I just downloaded the rolly update and I cannot believe how fun and challenging the new levels are. idk if the price has gone up or down but its probably still definately worth it!

game now has 6 new levels meaning the dev kept his promise and we will see even more cooler updates. I'm playing level six and its really 20 times as challenging for me as level 5

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
01-13-2009, 07:42 PM
you sound very sarcastic...

dirty deeds and their dunderchee

01-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
you sound very sarcastic...
sorry its just all the exitment

no sarcasm, really.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Why is it worth now?

Please, add at least a game link.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Why is it worth now?

Please, add at least a game link.
sorry, hope this works rolly

the game was great but just had 5 not really challenging levels but the levels added on this update really offer a nice challenge, physics ect.

I'm on level 8 right now...and there is no jump button which makes the game even more challenging...I hope that its not a bug

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
01-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Thank you. I think there's a lite version, right? I'll try it later.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-13-2009, 07:57 PM
turrets have been added that follow the balls movement and try to shoot it. skipped level 8,

level 11 includes "bullet time" which is something like slow motion gameplay, pretty fantastic

next updates should include:
-time in which level was completed
-levels need to be unlocked
-achievements

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Rolly is a complete POS, now. There are bugs all over the place, and no jump button on level 8. I'm changing my iTunes review. This a horrible game, which needs fixed, now. On Level 10, "jump" is more like Rocket Launch, and I keep jumping through walls. What the hell? I'm not playing this, and will be restoring to the first version, which was playable.
01-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
The developer got this update out fast. I think he really is serious about his game.

Gotta hand it to the dev, he's doing great job, on his way to a very nice game.

Looking forward to more updates!

[Edit] I guess there are some bugs in the game? Maybe the developer just wanted to get the update out asap so there wouldn't be any other bad reviews. I'm sure he'll fix it. Just be patient

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
01-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Thanks a lot for stating this thread!

@PABLO19
I'm on level 8 right now...and there is no jump button which makes the game even more challenging...I hope that its not a bug [/QUOTE]

No, this is not a bug. The jump button has been removed on purpose for that level. People were complaining about it being too easy so I made an impossible level (however, I have gotten a picture message from a user who beat it)

@ISTOPMOTION
I guess there are some bugs in the game? Maybe the developer just wanted to get the update out asap so there wouldn't be any other bad reviews.

You are correct! Ran through and made all six levels in 48 hours. More than half of that was programming the AI for the turret. Next release should be sent to apple within the next week adding more levels but mainly focusing on bug fixes. Have about half the problems solved so far (that took me a week and a half) and should have it finished soon.

@CARLOS-SZ
No, no lite version as of now....I'm planning on making one once I release next update (sorry, but paying customers with bugs get priority)

-----------------------------

Again, updates for the game come out bi-weekly (so far so good) which add levels, enemies, bug fixes, and just small changes here and there. This specific version does have quite a few more bugs than the last version but sit tight guys! 1.1.1 is on its way!