★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Stephen Berg
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Jeff is just like you. A regular guy. But Jeff does something a little odd in his spare time. Something so extreme it makes Chuck Norris quake in his boots....

In his spare time.... Jeff likes to drive a mighty car across rooftops. Leaping from ledge to ledge. Yes! You heard right. Jeff drives a car and jumps from rooftop to rooftop! He makes a game of it. He counts how many jumps he can make before he falls. He's so tough, the fall isn't enough to stop him. He just gets back up there and jumps from roof to roof again.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and help Jeff Jump along the rooftops!

Seishu's comments:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Berg
I am an Australian independent games developer. My name is Stephen Berg and I am currently living in Brisbane. I have spent the last year working at Firemint as a Games Programmer. My only credited game from my time there was Flight Control. I have also done QA work at the Creative Assembly in 2006. Currently I am publishing my own iPhone games. My first game is Jumping Jeff.
12-15-2009, 09:01 PM
Wow, so they finally released the game they based off of me. I'm speechless.

12-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Canabalt with cars?

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
12-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Wow, so they finally released the game they based off of me. I'm speechless.
So you spend your spare time jumping cars off of rooftops, occasionally falling, and somehow miraculously surviving and doing it all over again?

12-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
So you spend your spare time jumping cars off of rooftops, occasionally falling, and somehow miraculously surviving and doing it all over again?
Yeah, but the firemen have trampolines ready, so I don't get injured. I can't speak for the cars though, I've already gone through two Corvettes and a BMW.
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but the firemen have trampolines ready, so I don't get injured. I can't speak for the cars though, I've already gone through two Corvettes and a BMW.
It must be a pretty expensive hobby then.

I'm dowloading the game now, will post impressions soon(ish).

12-15-2009, 09:08 PM
you got insurance on them?
12-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
It must be a pretty expensive hobby then.

I'm dowloading the game now, will post impressions soon(ish).
Yeah, it's pretty damn expensive. Good thing I married a rich man's daughter - I have all the money I need.

As for insurance, I have nil. No insurance company will take me on when they look at my past records.
12-15-2009, 09:12 PM
It seems like the guy who made this game woud be on tA, or is he? lol
12-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Unfortunately, the BMW was yours.