★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ludia
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 48.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.5
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Survey says: Play Family Feud! Based on one of the most successful and beloved family game shows of all time! Now you can play anywhere, anytime as the leader of a family in a contest to name the most popular answers to survey questions posed to 100 people. The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and fast money rounds. Enjoy Family Feud in multiplayer mode as you challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.

Features:

Two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
Fully customizable player avatar- choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
Predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightening fast.
Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
Authentic stages, theme music and sound effects create a true-to-show game experience.

Get it now for your iPhone & iPod Touch!
12-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Downloading now....

12-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Sweet Ludia's website has shown that this and a new price is right 2010 edition are coming! I'm so happy.. this was completely unexpected, but downloading now!

Currently Playing:Super Monkey Ball 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, Labyrinth 2, Family Feud, N.O.V.A., AC2, NFS Shift, Cogs, GTA: CTW, Riddim Ribbon, Plants vs. Zombies

Openfeint | Plus+ | Gameloft Live: greenro89
12-16-2009, 02:10 AM
Any thoughts on this one would be appreciated. Looks fun but a little input would help me make up my mind.
12-16-2009, 02:12 AM
Finally! This just made my week

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
12-16-2009, 02:38 AM
Dang, after Where's Waldo, this is the 2nd game from Ludia not released globally
12-16-2009, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfuller View Post
Any thoughts on this one would be appreciated. Looks fun but a little input would help me make up my mind.
well for starters I have crashed 4 times in the past half hour, restarted the my ipod 2g like I should and it still did it.

For gameplay some of the answers imo are lame and ones you would never think of..

haven't gotten much farther than 2nd round before a crash. hope others are having better luck

Currently Playing:Super Monkey Ball 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, Labyrinth 2, Family Feud, N.O.V.A., AC2, NFS Shift, Cogs, GTA: CTW, Riddim Ribbon, Plants vs. Zombies

Openfeint | Plus+ | Gameloft Live: greenro89
12-16-2009, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenro89 View Post
well for starters I have crashed 4 times in the past half hour, restarted the my ipod 2g like I should and it still did it.

For gameplay some of the answers imo are lame and ones you would never think of..

haven't gotten much farther than 2nd round before a crash. hope others are having better luck
Well that's not good to hear D:

Can anyone else comment on if they're having issues themselves?
12-16-2009, 05:13 AM
This looks fun! Looking forward to more impressions.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
12-16-2009, 05:24 AM
So what's the deal with this. Is it worth it or not? Any more impressions?