Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-14-2010, 11:52 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

GG, Orion! Sorry I couldn't hang around. I went into that room running on fumes, thinking I could work in a few more runs. Too bad I didn't have the battery for it, that was shaping up to be a good one.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin'Joe View Post
GG, Orion! Sorry I couldn't hang around. I went into that room running on fumes, thinking I could work in a few more runs. Too bad I didn't have the battery for it, that was shaping up to be a good one.

That was a good one buddy! I just got done from there a few minutes ago. It was my only game and I stuck around for like an hour and a half in there. It seemed like everyone came and went in that game at one point or another It was fun indeed!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 AM

Speaking of playing for an hour and a half, has anyone here had to deal with a real case of sore thumbs? I thought references to sore sore hands was mostly making jokes about playing too much. But I think I'm working on an actual case of Carpal Thumb syndrome! Seriously, might to have to lay off for awhile.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:54 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin'Joe View Post
Speaking of playing for an hour and a half, has anyone here had to deal with a real case of sore thumbs? I thought references to sore sore hands was mostly making jokes about playing too much. But I think I'm working on an actual case of Carpal Thumb syndrome! Seriously, might to have to lay off for awhile.
Sore hands and thumbs here bro...I have a serious pressure sore that looks like a wart on the side of my middle-finger left hand that now rubs against my pointer finger!!!! No joke, I've had to put a bandaid on just so I could continue playing!!! I thought of snapping a pic of it and putting caption "What has SoG done to your health?"
Old 09-15-2010, 04:16 PM

Heh, man, there's got to be a medical study here. As well as a sociological study! "The Socio/Medical Ramifications of Extended SoG Play in Homo Sapiens" (adverse effects on health, relationships and careers).
Old 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirhanna View Post
GG today Handy...that Z2 sure packs some punch...You going to be flying more now? Or is it just a fluke we been seeing you around more lately???
Hey Pirhanna,

thanks for the rocketry lesson! You got me real good!!! I've been playing a bit more lately. I don't know if it's a fluke or not... For a while there I was playing about once a week. I guess I've picked it up again.

And by the way, that wasn't a Z2 I was in. It's the white Hien, aka the lightningbolt. It's fairly effective against the Z3. Great maneuverability and firepower, although the armor is not that strong.

GG!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:39 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy View Post
And by the way, that wasn't a Z2 I was in. It's the white Hien, aka the lightningbolt. It's fairly effective against the Z3. Great maneuverability and firepower, although the armor is not that strong.

GG!!!
Argh!! I am getting old...that explains it! I can't get the white Hein sadly ;(
Old 09-16-2010, 02:59 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirhanna View Post
Argh!! I am getting old...that explains it! I can't get the white Hein sadly ;(
That white Hein II is beauty. I've written SGN several times asking about it but to no avail. And I don't remember my thumbs getting sore. On the contrary, they went numb! =-p
Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Zetor D-:

Ran into Zetor today. Luckily, I was on the same team, so I didn't get any kills. Seems to have toned down his killing rate some. Still pretty quick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (57.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-16-2010, 04:31 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by m@yh3m View Post
Ran into Zetor today. Luckily, I was on the same team, so I didn't get any kills. Seems to have toned down his killing rate some. Still pretty quick.
I just don't get the thrill of hacking a game just to go in and blast everyone out of the sky by the push of a button...and to have kept doing it this long...this guy needs a life