★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

christmas promo code collaboration?

12-16-2009, 10:59 AM
christmas promo code collaboration?

hi folks

To tie in with the UK iTunes stores event: http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.co.uk/

I have put together a site called http://www.12daysofchristmasapps.com to tie in with it, hopefully it could be a good promotional event for devs who join in.

The idea is to get a bunch of developers to submit a few promo codes which will be given out at random to people who enter the competition over Christmas.

I will do all the donkey work, you will get:

* listed on the site - first come first served in terms of position up the page.
* listed in an email that will go out to everyone who enters, each day that promos are givene away,
even if they didnt win - listing the games that were given away that day.

If you want to join in, send me:

1. image 200 X 250 for main image, and A link for it.
2. a list of games/apps to include in the competition, a link to each and the promo code(s) for each.

I'm going to start publicizing the site tomorrow.

Cheers, let me know if you have questions, my email is support@saucedigital.com

Morgan
12-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Cool, I'll be sending you some stuff tonight :-)

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
Tetris and Bubble Wrap had a baby and named it Super Juicy!
TouchGen Best of 2009 Finalist! 5/5 Best of 2009

12-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Great idea - hope you can find space for everyone who's interested.
12-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamx View Post
Great idea - hope you can find space for everyone who's interested.
12 spots first come - first serve.. i know i made row two - and he'll be updating the site in the morning GMT time. i think by now; most of the slots may be gone, but definitely give it a shot!

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
12 spots first come - first serve.. i know i made row two - and he'll be updating the site in the morning GMT time. i think by now; most of the slots may be gone, but definitely give it a shot!
I sent an email earlier today but received no response. I pretty much have an unlimited supply of promo codes right now, if they can all be used within the next 3 weeks.

A ragdoll physics platformer:Flickitty
The artist: randall schleufer
Twitter: @FlickittyiPhone
12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
hi everyone, there are actually unlimited spots, but the sooner you get in, the higher up the page(s) you will be. Will reply to all emails tomorrow (it's 23:47) here
12-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Yay, row 3 for Super Juicy. I might have to enter the contest too; there are a bunch of games that I'd like to try on there. :-)

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
Tetris and Bubble Wrap had a baby and named it Super Juicy!
TouchGen Best of 2009 Finalist! 5/5 Best of 2009
12-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Yay, row 3 for Super Juicy. I might have to enter the contest too; there are a bunch of games that I'd like to try on there. :-)
Man, I wish I could say I contributed a few codes, but I'm just taking from the codes (I'm a consumer)

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
12-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Email sent.
Great idea!