★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Retro Lite

01-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Retro Lite

Hi all,

Just a quick heads-up to let you know Retro LITE is now available in the Free Apps section of App Store.

Best,
-at

Cheers!
01-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Thank you for the lite version!

I've downloaded it last night and I was amazed by the quality of the game: graphics, animations, sound, music, control and user interface are top-notch!!

As I said in my iTunes 5/5 quick review I was worried about the difficulty of the game but after 1.1 release I started to watch closely the game. The lite version was what I needed to pull the trigger.

I didn't have time to play the full version yet but as soon as possible I'll write a quick review for it too. Even tho, a great game such as Retro just have to please everyone: those that like a hard challenge and those (like me) that like to have fun without losing any hair (I think normal mode is your answer).

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Looks OK, but very sluggish movement of the pod.

We've got several Lunar Lander games out, why hasn't anyone made a Space Taxi clone yet? That would be awesome!
01-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Great game!

I got the game for the original price awhile ago, and it is well worth it. This is an incredibly polished game, you would be crazy not get it at the new $2.99 price.
01-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Thanx to this website, i just downloaded the Retro Lite version.
I am digging the controls and the graphics very much.
I would have never thought i would like this type of game play.

Going to purchase the full version tonight.

Thank you toucharcade!