★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: fake-fish
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.6 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: For Ipad version look for Leonard Frog HD.

Leonard Frog is a high addictive jump game!!
Meet Leonard Frog your friendly amphibian from the neighbor river.
Jump on trunks and sea roses. Keep Leonard alive as long as possible.
Fear the wheel of mayhem.
Be aware of Toxic-Freddie and the Turbo-Twister.
Meet Leonards friends the Super-Beaver and Mr. Lumberjack.
01-11-2010, 03:10 AM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Whow,
that game is funny.
I'm playing it all day long.

Henry

01-11-2010, 03:43 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 505
Are you the developer Henry?
01-11-2010, 03:46 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Are you the developer Henry?
Shh, let him shill in peace lol.
01-12-2010, 06:00 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Are you the developer Henry?
Shure,
and here are three promo codes to be posted.

9LPY7RPRPJK4
9TR9PAHL9JTW
NA6R7RNKL69E
01-12-2010, 06:08 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,774
Claimed NA6R7RNKL69E

I'll try it out, Henry. There are a lot of similar games so I'm curious to see what you're able to add to this crowded group.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-12-2010, 06:11 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Jones J. View Post
Shure,
and here are three promo codes to be posted.

9LPY7RPRPJK4
9TR9PAHL9JTW
NA6R7RNKL69E
Lol, well played my friend.. I like your style. Thanks, I got the first code.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
01-12-2010, 06:50 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Jones J. View Post
Whow,
that game is funny.
I'm playing it all day long.

Henry
Why do developers think this is better than simply saying:

"Hi, I just made this game and think it's pretty cool. I'd love to get the word out on my game and will hand out some promo codes if I can reasonably count on your to give me some honest feedback and maybe even an iTunes review if you're so inclined."

There could be some fun little indie games out there that never get their day in the sun since the dev thinks it's more clever to show up as "Infomercial Average Joe" who will make stupid claims like, "I was pretty skeptical but once I tried out the game my acne cleared up and I was able to walk again so you folk should really check out this game I just found on the AppStore!"

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-13-2010, 04:31 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Why do developers think this is better than simply saying:

"Hi, I just made this game and think it's pretty cool. I'd love to get the word out on my game and will hand out some promo codes if I can reasonably count on your to give me some honest feedback and maybe even an iTunes review if you're so inclined."

There could be some fun little indie games out there that never get their day in the sun since the dev thinks it's more clever to show up as "Infomercial Average Joe" who will make stupid claims like, "I was pretty skeptical but once I tried out the game my acne cleared up and I was able to walk again so you folk should really check out this game I just found on the AppStore!"
Well that's easy to explain.

Write some code ... write more code ... may the SOURCE be with you...
test your code ... test it very well ...
torture your friends for testing .....
torture everyone for testing (dogs are not good for testing) ...
send it to Apple ... wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ...
find it in iTunes (Hurrah) .....
Google it ... Google finds it ... go to the link ...
GOSH! SOMEONE FOUNDS IT SOMEONE REALLY FOUNDS IT ... now leave a comment ...
You know the rest.

Btw.:
If you really find an app that cleans acne or heals swineflue - let me know
01-13-2010, 04:55 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Jones J. View Post
Well that's easy to explain.

Write some code ... write more code ... may the SOURCE be with you...
test your code ... test it very well ...
torture your friends for testing .....
torture everyone for testing (dogs are not good for testing) ...
send it to Apple ... wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ...
find it in iTunes (Hurrah) .....
Google it ... Google finds it ... go to the link ...
GOSH! SOMEONE FOUNDS IT SOMEONE REALLY FOUNDS IT ... now leave a comment ...
You know the rest.

Btw.:
If you really find an app that cleans acne or heals swineflue - let me know
I didn't mean to aim my wrath entirely at you, Henry, as you quickly fessed up, just this tendency of many devs before you rubs many of us TAers the wrong way.

You, however, have proven to have a good sense of humor in both your posts and from what I've seen in the the screenshots of the game.

I hope to post my impressions once I get a chance to check it out tonight.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews