★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Battle Bears Update Out!

12-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Battle Bears Update Out!

Update is out.
Adds new weapons, Movies, and Boss Enemies
12-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh Whoops.
12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Game Impressions

This game is fun for another survival shooter. But the best part of the game is the odd humor, such as the rainbow-spurting zombie cuddly pink bear things that walk mindlessly towards you or the interesting boss monsters that come out with every completed stage.

The last update was huge- it more than doubled the game size in megabytes, and the whole interface was totally different. Battle Bears is a completely new thing now!

In all, I give it a 7.5 out of 10- the stay-still and shoot waves of monsters gameplay can be repetitive, but special cutscenes and a funny plot with tons of crazy weapons make Battle Bears a unique experience.
12-22-2009, 06:55 PM
It's SO fulfilling to hear that people are actually enjoying the game.

Also, hi, my name is Tony and I'm among the small group of people that brought Battle Bears kicking and screaming to your tiny iPod masheens. I feel like I should apologize for how long it took, for the wait you all endured but this is AMERICA, buddy.

Honestly, though, the update was an enormous amount of work and it warms my dark, tiny heart to hear that people are enjoying and receiving it so well. To have it affirmed that so many people out there have similar senses of humor is nothing short of a Christmas miracle.

Christmas?

Oh, right, Christmas. Don't people buy things for Christmas? Isn't BATTLE BEARS for sale? Like, for money?

Might be worth looking into ;D
12-22-2009, 06:56 PM
you guys updating to teh new OF in the next update?

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
12-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
hell yes !

this game makes me shoot rainbows out of my $#(@

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadZed View Post
you guys updating to teh new OF in the next update?
THAT I cannot say, for I do not know. That is a question better left to computer amalgamated science beings like Michael. MY primary function is to provide lulz.

If you're having a lulz shortage, let me know and I'll update that for you ;D