★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tiki Towers Help please

01-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Tiki Towers Help please

Hi guys I really need help.
I almost finished tiki towers, but i can't do the second level of Mystery Island in eco mode !! it is impossible for me .. can please someone help me ??
if you've done that can you take the screenshot and post it ??please.. please you are my only help
01-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah, that one was tough. Infant do a screen shot right now but the way I did it was to make a sturdy eight bamboo house shape on the right that falls to catch the banana and suevves to allow the monkeys across the gap. Then I used one bamboo to catch the top banana and the rest to make an unfurling rope to hang down (built zig zag to maximize length and minimize bamboo). The structure on top flips over and catches the rest ofthe bananas. Took some tweaking to get everyting to work just so, but it'll work eventually. I had no spare bamboo on this Eco challenge.

01-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
I'll try to post a screenshot when I have access to my iPod Touch.

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
01-14-2009, 10:07 PM
There should be a way for us to upload a pic from our devices! Maybe through a touch arcade app ha

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
01-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
Yeah, that one was tough. Infant do a screen shot right now but the way I did it was to make a sturdy eight bamboo house shape on the right that falls to catch the banana and suevves to allow the monkeys across the gap. Then I used one bamboo to catch the top banana and the rest to make an unfurling rope to hang down (built zig zag to maximize length and minimize bamboo). The structure on top flips over and catches the rest ofthe bananas. Took some tweaking to get everyting to work just so, but it'll work eventually. I had no spare bamboo on this Eco challenge.
Infant, lolz. Sorry arn for breaking the rules, i had to. I'll say something to keep on topic.
This was a really tough level for me too, it takes a lot of tiny little tweaks to get it right. Took me at least 30 minutes to get it just right. Keep trying and you should make it.
02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
I had trouble with this one but eventually got it... Now i only have one more, towering inferno in bbq pit... could barely get that one without eco mission, now its impossible. LAST ONE!!!
02-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curran919 View Post
I had trouble with this one but eventually got it... Now i only have one more, towering inferno in bbq pit... could barely get that one without eco mission, now its impossible. LAST ONE!!!
Once you've got it you can even save much more sticks if you want, 8 sticks left can be done.
It may require some tweaking though, some sticks have to be just right in order to: 1) let the monkeys reach the next point and 2) not break.

When creating the two long sets of sticks in the first screenshot, simply build triangles and then remove some sticks, and build from there to make it longer.

Here are some screenshots, click to enlarge:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.PNG
Views:	37
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1019   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.PNG
Views:	31
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	1020  

Stefan
12-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Help

I don't know how u play the Eco 
12-14-2009, 06:44 AM
Help plz

I don't get how to play the Eco can someone help plz
12-14-2009, 06:50 AM
Congrats on bumping the oldest thread in the known universe.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ