★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Embark on a journey full of fun and surprises with Postman Pat and his black and white cat Jess, as they deliver the mail in the valley of Greendale and
encounter numerous adventures along the way. Use the Practice Mode to brush up on your skills or play all 10 mini games in the sequence in the Story Mode.

School Rush: Julian is late for school and Postman Pat needs your help to get Julians school bag ready as quickly as possible!

Missing Mail: Pat has drafted in Farmer Ted Glen to help him track down some missing mail, help Ted use his new helicopter backpack, but with limited
fuel you must work fast!

Feeding Frenzy: Amy needs a hand to feed the animals, rush around the stables to feed the cow, pony, sheep and donkey but dont let the animals get hungry or youll lose points!

Bike Race: Help PC Selby win the Greendale bike race, compete with characters from the village including, the Reverend Peter Timms, Nisha Bains
and Jeff Pringle, avoiding the hay bales and traffic cones in the road!
12-17-2009, 08:44 AM
looks the same as the ds game and that costs 19.95 pounds !

only problem is if i get this, then i'll never see my damm phone

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

12-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
only problem is if i get this, then i'll never see my damm phone
That would be the same for me if they ever did a Fireman Sam game!

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
12-17-2009, 10:01 AM
Hell yeah!!!!!!!

Plus+=KazamMan
Open Feint=KazamMan
12-17-2009, 11:19 AM
I think the price should be down a bit
12-17-2009, 11:21 AM
good ol fireman sam, watched it all the time in primary school years ago (in welsh )

4.99 is okay considering its DS counterpart, plus parents always spend more on their kids than themselves , so its a good pricing strategy in my book
10-04-2010, 11:28 AM
on sale for 99c.
10-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Aw, I used to love watching Pat when I was a toddler.

Invaders Must Die.