★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: HOW TO PLAY
Tap same color skins, make as long as possible combos, and score as many as possible points. Keep in mind the Rabbit Hole behind the central button! Good luck!

If you want to prove that your fingers are the fastest in the world and you have the quickest reflexes in the universe, try out a brand new exciting Zepi.
It's all about making chains of bubbles of single color as fast as possible. The faster you tap the bubbles on the screen, the more points you score and the highest rank in the worlds' top 100 you occupy. If you are ready for a chellenge and sure that you can set a new world record in 5 minutes, just prove it! Tap/slide, win, enjoy!

- Rabbit Hole;
- Super Ball;
- bright, colorful skins: you can change them during the game;
- global leaderboard;
- accelerometer support: hold the device in a way which is comfortable for you;
- easy gameplay: your kids will love it too
- play any time, any place, it takes 5 minutes to set a new record
- Facebook and Twitter integrated

OstinGirl's comments:
Name: Zepi
Developer: OstinGames
Reviewed: 1.0

Price: $0.99
iTunes Link: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zepi/id345104709?mt=8

Hello to everyone,

Im glad to introduce you a new game, developed by OstinGames company Zepi.

Zepi is an easy to play game with its familiar formula, which may not capture the attention of typical iPhone user at first, since there are dozens of games with colorful balls, bubbles or balloons, which must be blown up as fast as possible to win. But Zepi is a little bit different, there are no levels, no time limits, no additional colors, nothing superfluous. It takes just 5 or 7 minutes to play it and to beat a world record. Very easy, fast, not time consuming and exciting.

On the one hand the game seems to be very simple, but on the other hand if you need to wait for something or just have spare 5-7 minutes Zepi is a perfect option. You dont have to stop in the middle of the game, save it or discard results. 5 minutes will be enough to set a record and get back to your work.

So, the concept of the game is simple: you have to tap the bubbles of one color very quick to create a chain. As soon as you finish tapping, the chain will blow up. So the goal is to keep the screen clear from the bubbles as long as its possible and receive more points.

The game starts out very easy but soon it will be very difficult to deal with all those bubbles falling from elsewhere. So it is actually a great challenge for the speed of your fingers.

While playing Zepi you can choose between three skins: vivid, cold and bugs. All those themes are different, with different sounds and background and you can change them any time.

There are also two types of ranking system: local and world. So you can save your result in local chart if you currently dont have Internet access. To submit your score in world top chart you just have to enter charts page and it will be automatically updated with your best result.

Zepi is a simple game for 5 minutes. It was made to fill in the short breaks. And it is worth trying. Buy NOW!
12-17-2009, 08:38 AM

12-17-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm gonna be broke before Xmas is over! I have to buy this, geoSpark, NOVA, Red Conquest, Labyrinth 2... ugh. But it looks really cool!

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.
12-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Gryphon23 View Post
I'm gonna be broke before Xmas is over! I have to buy this, geoSpark, NOVA, Red Conquest, Labyrinth 2... ugh. But it looks really cool!
Sure you will find 99 cents to beat the record and have so much fun )))))
You can watch youtube video if you hesitate - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4nGEV7fKs
12-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

Last edited by djflippy; 12-25-2009 at 02:01 PM.
12-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Hilarious vid, Uncle Bobby is scary!
Would be nice to see more gameplay
good luck
12-25-2009, 04:37 PM
After watching that video, I don't know whether to laugh or vomit...but it definitely made me not want to buy the game! That guy is downright creepy.
Sorry, "boys"....
12-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
YouTube: video
I'm scared

Add me on Game Center - EIIIOT
Massive Outwitters and Jetpack Joyride fan
12-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by gcl View Post
Hilarious vid, Uncle Bobby is scary!
Would be nice to see more gameplay
good luck
You can watch it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lji89Y9pA_I
And Bob is not that scary ))
12-26-2009, 09:42 PM
PG version much better!

Thanks for the video.
Truly emesis free!
Bob has a nice calming voice and showed the game overview well - looks like a radial chain3 match type game with great graphics and perfect for that casual pick up.
Check it out.