★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Qwiboo Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Got iPad? Aqua Globs HD for iPad is out, get it now!
--

Aqua Globs is now easily an Absolute Must! - appadvice.com

Get the full version with 6 great levels and 39 achievements to unlock!

Please review and rate, thank you!

So you like challenge? Better be ready for this one!

Become an Aqua Globs guru and guide crazy hordes of mindless globs to collect points and unlock goals on your way to the top.

Qwiboo proudly presents Aqua Globs - a fun, bewitchingly addictive game! Very easy to get into with the main aim to gain points by joining cute wiggly globs. Touch and drag to navigate them and join them together. But watch out! Blue & orange globs don't like each other, and you only have three lives!

Will you be able to handle the gaining speed as time goes on? Before you know it, the globs are coming from every angle! Keep your cool to navigate the little foolish creatures! Aqua Globs is an entertainingly strategic game where agility and quick thinking are essential. Guaranteed you won't be able to put down this tantalizingly exciting game that will always having you wanting 'just one more go'!

FEATURES:

* Online high scores: Compare yourself with your friends or the rest of the world.
* Trophies: Gain Aqua Globs Trophies as you challenge yourself, and share it will friends by uploading them online.
* 3 types of cute cartoon-like globs: blue, orange, and the wild card...green!
* 3 x Fast Forward: Brave enough to speed it up a notch for a real challenge? Fast forward up to 3 times normal speed.
* Auto Save: Don't worry about losing all your well-earned points mid-game... Aqua Globs has got you covered!
* Pause Feature: Someone wants to interrupt your Aqua Globs game?! The nerve! Well, a pause button is there for irritating situations like that as well.
* Optional sound effects & music: Choose whether to listen to our amusing sound effects & music or listen to your iTunes music...we won't be offended.
* Interactive Tutorial: Need a bit of practice before trying the real deal? Then try our interactive tutorial which guides you through the basics.
* Flexible play: Whether you have 1 minute or 30, Aqua Globs can keep you blissfully absorbed.
* Simple but cute graphics.
* Incredibly addictive, strategic and surprisingly invigorating!

Reviews:

4.5/5

"Aqua Globs is a wonderful experience, and a unique take on the tired path drawing genre. The gameplay calls for colliding globs which is more fun, and still challenging, which are tough to combine. The little globs are designed wonderfully, and have their own personality. The visuals, sounds, and controls are extremely well done, and a joy to interact with" - appadvice.com

BRONDZE AWARD!

"One big draw Aqua Globs has is, it's a cheap way of buying into another quality slice of puzzling that proves just how addictive redirecting pods around the screen can be." - pocketgamer.co.uk

4.5/5

"Aqua Globs is an addictively cute, simple to play game. It has a lot of polish that really shows throughout. I found the gameplay to be quite engaging and fun with just the right amount of challenge to keep you wanting to play "just one more time". I heartily recommend this title as a simple to play, casual game that will keep you entertained." - mobiletechreview.com

7.8/10

"Good looking and well-scaled, Aqua Globs is all too easy to pick up and play and at ninety-nine cents, the price is right for a pleasantly addictive - if uncomplicated - time waster. The epitome of a habit-forming casual game, Aqua Globs is a cheery addition to the line-drawing genre." - ztgamedomain.com

8/10

"It's a very simple mechanism, but with the counter, it does provide an engaging a experience with rewarding gameplay (as well as increased replayability)." - randomlyaccessed.com

See video and more on our website:
www.qwiboo.com/aquaglobs

qwiboo's comments:
Aqua Globs FREE is out, get it now!! (free = lite)

Even if you already have Aqua Globs full, there is brand new special level in the free version which will not be included into the full one!!!

Please support us by downloading this free version, thank you!

We are giving away 10 promo codes for the full version to randomly selected people, just let us know how you like the FREE version by posting your comment here!

This offer ends on Monday.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/aqua-globs-free/id344877342?mt=8
12-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Wait. So is this a Lite version?

12-17-2009, 05:32 PM

You're gonna make me take up another slot on my device for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-17-2009, 05:36 PM
I will d/l to support you and try out the level, but this wont be spending more than a night on my device. Still looks great though

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
12-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Wait. So is this a Lite version?
Yes, this is lite version

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post

You're gonna make me take up another slot on my device for this?
Sorry! Hahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by heffdog116 View Post
I will d/l to support you and try out the level, but this wont be spending more than a night on my device. Still looks great though
Thanks a lot for your support!

Ball King developer, artist & creator
Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator
12-17-2009, 05:38 PM
D/l.. review and ratings left. Now time to get my Indiana Glob on lol

Edit: The icons are the exact same besides the title. Might be confusing for some.

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
12-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffdog116 View Post
D/l.. review and ratings left. Now time to get my Indiana Glob on lol

Edit: The icons are the exact same besides the title. Might be confusing for some.
Oh, I'll change the icon in next update. Thanks for pointing it out!

Please download and rate!! Thank you!

12-17-2009, 08:25 PM
I've paid for Aqua Globs already. Why on earth would I want to download the free version and take up another slot on my iPhone? More importantly, as someone who's already bought the full version, why should I have to?

I understand that you want your free version to get high in the charts, but telling your paying customers that they'll never get this new level in the version they paid money for is a pretty douche-bag way to go about it. Why not ask people to download this to help you out and put the new level in the next update to the full version?
12-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeu View Post
I've paid for Aqua Globs already. Why on earth would I want to download the free version and take up another slot on my iPhone? More importantly, as someone who's already bought the full version, why should I have to?

I understand that you want your free version to get high in the charts, but telling your paying customers that they'll never get this new level in the version they paid money for is a pretty douche-bag way to go about it. Why not ask people to download this to help you out and put the new level in the next update to the full version?
Sorry mate, didn't mean to upset you. You don't need to download this free version, nobody is forcing you to do so. As you said, you paid for the full version and you have full 6 levels there. The full version will be getting more updates in the future as well, the lite won't.

If you pop over to our Aqua Globs thread here, you'll see screens of the new space level and much more is coming after that.

The other thing is that we don't want to offer few levels and then let people buy the full version already having the same levels they were playing in the free version. We want to give them something new. How about that?

12-18-2009, 06:30 AM
We are giving away 10 promo codes for the full version to randomly selected people, just let us know how you like the FREE version by posting your comment here!

This offer ends on Monday.