★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aotol Pty Ltd
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Crazy fun and fun too!!" - Game reviewer RiverOnFire
"Simple pick-up-and-play" - Game reviewer Jasoncarulli

- Game description
This unique game is different from the others. Unlike those you just get scores at the end, your skills will be rewarded: New robots with special capabilities will be unlocked, new enemies will join the competition and also your skill will be assessed for a further position. (Yeah!)

Now image you are trapped into a secured room and now heaps of bombs are being thrown at you so what will you do? Run for your life!

Put your hands on the screen, control your direction, and you will be immediately amazed by how great it is.

The default robot available for you is called "Labby" which has the special ability of "heavy armor". And the other robots' secrets are waiting for you to discover.

In the game you will get shield and fuel to boost your abilities, and more items are currently under reviewing.

- How to play?
Use Left/Right virtual button to run --- Easy to master but you think it is a piece of cake? Check it out!

There are couples of secrets in this game, I hope you could reveal it...let's begin!

- So what's the next?
We are planning to release more features including extra enemies(implemented), items(implemented), stages, even new robots so your comments are more than welcome!

Find us on facebook or twitter!

doublezz's comments:
Finally the free version of Android SOS! Now has been released for everybody to enjoy for free!
Download link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/android-sos-free/id345155434?mt=8

So what is "Android SOS"?
At the first, we want to make it clear it is not Google's stuff

- Game description
This unique survival game is different from the others. Unlike those you just get scores at the end, your skills will be rewarded: New robots with special capabilities will be unlocked, new enemies will join the competition and also your skill will be assessed for a further position. (Yeah!)

In this game you will control your robot to avoid the attack from the variant enemies inside a secured room and use your talent to fight back or just run for your life. Each enemy has their own unique way to make an attack so keep your eye open! Multiple robots with different special abilities are available for you to join the fight.

The default robot available for you is called "Labby" which has the special ability of "heavy armor". And the other robots' secrets are waiting for you to discover.

In the game you will get shield and fuel to boost your abilities, and more items are going to be released in the next version.

- How to play?
Use Left/Right virtual button to run --- Easy to master but you think it is a piece of cake? Check it out!

There are couples of secrets in this game, I hope you could reveal it...let's begin!

- So what's the next?
We are planning to release more features including extra enemies(Implemented), items (Submitted), stages, even new robots so your comments are more than welcome!

Game screenshot

Game title

Choose your robot!

Battle field!

Ladder
12-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Free cookies are always attempting

12-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klose View Post
Free cookies are always attempting
Yep, especially the free cookie does not ask people to pay for a certain gear or stage.
12-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Game Impressions

What can I say, this game is cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-18-2009, 06:00 PM
I missed the paid version couples days ago but this free version is addictive. May go for the paid version for more content.
12-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Is this game becomes free now? I remember it was $0.99 last month
12-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scepter View Post
Is this game becomes free now? I remember it was $0.99 last month
Nope, this is free version game, which is different from the paid one.
12-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublezz View Post
Nope, this is free version game, which is different from the paid one.
What's the differences?
12-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scepter View Post
What's the differences?
They are same in the most aspects and you can try it out since it's free...
12-19-2009, 12:38 AM
maybe i will also try it since its free