★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zoo Lasso gains Achievements in v1.1, out now!

12-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Zoo Lasso gains Achievements in v1.1, out now! [+ Promo codes]

Are you still quick on the draw? Are you ready to prove it? Launching Pad Games is proud to present the first major update to Zoo Lasso, its action puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch. The update introduces a comprehensive achievements system, based on the same OpenFeint technology that powers the game’s popular online leaderboards.

Currently climbing the US App Store game charts, Zoo Lasso has this week seen promotion by Apple in the “What We’re Playing” section worldwide, as well as the “New and Noteworthy” section in the US store.

For more information on Zoo Lasso, head here.

No animals harmed: honest!

To complement the update, Launching Pad Games has taken the opportunity to assure all concerned citizens that no animals are harmed in the playing of this game. Set your mind at ease in twenty seconds with an entertaining and edifying YouTube presentation:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks for your support so far guys, it's wonderful to see this thing in the charts. Keep your eyes peeled to this thread, as we'll definitely have some promo codes to give away in the near future!

What's that? You'd like to actually buy it, for only 99c? Thanks! Here's a direct link: http://itunes.com/apps/ZooLasso

Last edited by LaunchingPadGames; 12-19-2009 at 09:35 PM.
12-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Promo codes

Hi everyone, here are the promised promo codes. Enjoy those tasty OpenFeint Achievement points!

12-19-2009, 10:29 PM
All gone. I had this page open all day too!
12-20-2009, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by viensanity View Post
All gone. I had this page open all day too!
Oh, and no-one left a message to say they'd taken them either! Well Viensanity, I think you need a little reward for keeping the page open, so check your private messages.
02-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Send a message via AIM to otggamer
That new video is hilarious!!!

I just want to let you know that watching the menu screen of Zoo Lasso is one of my (nearky 3-year old) daughter's favorite "games". She doesn't actually want to play the game, but requests the menu screen. We've sat there for as much as 5 to 10 minutes just watching the chase.

EMILY: "Daddy I want to play the game where the girl chases the Lion"
EMILY: "Why is that girl upset?"
ME: "Because she's trying to catch the lion and it's getting away."
EMILY: "I think she's going to catch him this time..."
ME: "I don't think so, but we'll see..."
EMILY: "Look, I think she's going to do it..."
EMILY: "Why is that girl upset?"
... and so on

Founder / Editor In Chief - AppAddict.net
Twitter: @OTGGamer