★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Groundbreaking Out Of The Box Game!!" - CrazyMikesApps
"R.O.F.F.L.E. LITE - a great stick shooter game for the iPhone" - iPhoneWorld
"Creative Shooter with lots of weapons!" - AppShouter

=========================

R.O.F.F.L.E. - Running on Floor Feeling Like Evil

Welcome to your ultimate sandbox experience, a brand new, never before seen platform-shooter.

You spawn the enemies and destroy them in your own evil fashion. The goal is to kill them many different ways to complete the achievements which will unlock more destructive weapons and diverse maps. These enemies are just waiting to be ripped to shreds!

Bash them.
Shoot them.
Blow them up.
Drown them.
Maybe even throw them in a spike pit or two.

The challenge is in how you kill the enemies (i.e. completing achievements) which is what the game is all about. Use your imagination and skills - there are many possibilities!

R.O.F.F.L.E. is unlike any platform-shooter you've played before!

Features:
Complete Achievements to unlock destructive weapons and diverse maps. Become the ultimate R.O.F.F.L.E. player.
Smooth platform-shooter gameplay.
9 weapons and 3 maps. Start with some, unlock the rest.
For gamers and non-gamers alike--you're in complete control. Engage in fast-paced, skill-driven gameplay, or casually experiment around the maps.
Frequent Updates to add new Weapons, Maps, and Achievements.

Zoom map view in and out
Epic soundtrack and visual/sound effects
Robot Mode option

For help with ACHIEVEMENTS, just email us at support@redcabanastudios.com and we will post a video on YouTube showing you how it's done.

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Ok, I gave this game a try on an iphone 3G and even after a fresh reboot it had terrible lag to the point of making it unplayable. Press the jump button wait about 3 to 5 seconds and your character jumps. The same with moving left or right or shooting a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

12-23-2009, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Ok, I gave this game a try on an iphone 3G and even after a fresh reboot it had terrible lag to the point of making it unplayable. Press the jump button wait about 3 to 5 seconds and your character jumps. The same with moving left or right or shooting a gun.
Our apologies! The lag will be fixed very soon in the next update, which will also include new weapons and achievements. Make sure to check it out!
12-23-2009, 06:10 AM
i like the title...
12-30-2009, 12:44 AM
Game Impressions

R.O.F.F.L.E. (Running On Floor Feeling Like Evil) is a stylish and unique platforming shooter type game with a stickman theme. The game features some nicely designed maps and plenty of cool weapons and achievements to earn. Most of the maps and weapons in the game are available at the start and a few of them are unlocked by completing specific achievements available from a list.

The gameplay in R.O.F.F.L.E. is different then your usual platforming game. The main thing that makes the gameplay so unique is that you get to spawn the enemies in the game yourself and then beat and kill them anyway to your liking, trying to earn achievements in the process. Now, while its great that you can kill the enemies anyway your choice of weapon or environment allows, the catch is that they are non-moving and do not fight back. Basically the enemies serve as helpless dummies for you to beat on. Despite this, the game is still fun and many of the achievements in the game are entertaining and even challenging. For what its meant to be, the gameplay is pretty damn good, but if you are looking for some action where the enemy fights back or another mode, perhaps an adventure or survival mode with some good enemy AI to fight against, it is not present. The addition of that would make this game incredible, because so far everything that there is to offer and has been done in this game (controls,graphics,effects,animations,sounds) is outstanding.

R.O.F.F.L.E. (on my 3GS) has some of the smoothest gameplay and controls you will find for a platforming shooter game, and the animations are great. The graphics are sharp with cool backgrounds. Weapon sounds are also a big plus. The gameplay for what its designed to be is fun, but its also the type of game where the foundation is so good that you want more... the thing this game needs more than anything is more modes, if this game had an adventure or survival mode with good enemy AI I think it would be in the top ten games.

The verdict... a well polished stickman game, one of the most polished in the store. Just make sure the type of gameplay fits your interest. If you like to spawn your own enemies and kick their asses all over the place for fun (and there is some fun to be had) , then by all means get this game, and enjoy the style, because the game does have great style.
01-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Survival Mode is in development so there's more on the way! Watch for the first update due out soon with 3 new weapons and new achievements, too.
01-05-2010, 03:07 PM
this game looks like it's... TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE!!!!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-30-2010, 06:48 PM
R.O.F.F.L.E. has been updated! Version 1.1 is now on the App Store with new features and the lag on 3G has been fixed so it's playable on all devices. There are 3 new weapons, new achievements, and more! Here's a shot of the new Heavy Machine Gun:

RedCabanaStudios.com
01-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Cool! Will the guy start attackig you now?

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-30-2010, 08:20 PM
In this update we focused on making the game playable on all devices and adding new weapons and achievements. We also added a How to Play menu page and reduced the file size a bit. Attack mode is planned for a future update. The fun is in the challenge of the achievements and as you complete them you'll unlock more weapons and the Jungle Map!

RedCabanaStudios.com