★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Heiko Irrgang
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Are you a stunt driver? Do you have what it takes to race a powerful racing buggy over roller coaster like race tracks?

Compete on 3 different race tracks with 4 different online high scores.

Compare your skills by getting the best lap, best average lap, most laps in a row or most laps overall.

93i's comments:
RacerCoaster, a stunt racing game inspired by stunt car racer is available now for $0.99:

Youtube link | Pop Up

RacerCoaster in AppStore

new tracks will be started when the game i am currently working on (Brukkon) is finished, will be around new year eve.
12-18-2009, 05:12 AM

12-18-2009, 05:15 AM
OMG! I was just hoping for someone to do a Stuntcar Racer clone.
Will have to check this out.
12-18-2009, 05:44 AM
Definetly like the feel and physics but a little ruff around the edges and real easy to make a tiny mistake and fall off. Also why is it when I hit some of the jumps I go careening to the right even when I hit it level?
12-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Okay, bought this.

It's rough in terms of presentation and could do with sprucing up for a wider or broader demographic.

However, I really like the actual driving. I think the developer has done a good job of trying to replicate a classic - Stunt Car Racer.

Technically, in terms of crashing and frame rate - there's no problems at all.

I like the fact it's quite difficult at first. You feel/know you can drastically improve your times.

Suggestions for improvements:

A reverse gear - Hold down the brake and you reverse. This would be handy for when you mess up a bit, but don't want to restart.

A tidy up of the sky graphics - there's a weird yellow rectangle, I'm assuming where the sky graphics mesh together. That needs to go.

Further on, in terms of making it more appealing to casual players:

3 more tracks.

An AI driver.

I enjoy playing it - even though it's not the most polished game - Thanks a lot.
12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Let me start by saying Stuntcar Racer was my favorite c64 and Amiga game. What you have is a great start, but it would be great if it had a few things:

* once you fall off the track, it's over. It would be nice to have it restart at the point you fall.
* the car seems to flip over a little too easy. While making turns, all of a sudden i'll be flipped over and that's the end of the race. I can learn to compensate, it just seems like it's too easy to do.

Other than that, it's a great start and I hope to see future updates!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
12-21-2009, 11:53 AM
I actually want to get this! The video looked pretty cool.
12-21-2009, 11:55 AM
12-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Plus more extreme tracks and a track editor!
12-22-2009, 12:39 AM
I kind of like this game. It reminds me of Race Drivin but plays a little faster. I would love to see a replay (like in Race Driven) of when you crash.

I do think that the car flips way too easily but oveall, it is a fun game.