★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ... over 400.000 Plushed Players can't be wrong ....

The ultimate Plushed Level Help FAQ: Visit

http://blacksmithgames.com/plushedgame/plushed-help

This will answer all your questions.

PLUSHED - Twisted fairytale Adventure-Platformer!!!

Be a bunny knight and rescue the princess. Meet pizza eaters, kubicorns, vodoo mouse, fat fairy mouse, spiders and many more characters.

"...the art design in Plushed is wonderful, the level design was ultimately fun, and the in-jokes and pop culture references delightful." touchArcade

"Vibrant visuals and polished hand-drawn characters all complete with their own realistic animations" 148Apps

"..we are impressed with the amount of character we've seen" slidetoPlay

"..you truly feel transported to this different fairy tale world. You feel connected with this plush bunny.." AppAdvice

MORE THAN 20 UNIQUE CHARACTERS: Every character has different qualities, which will amaze you. You will see bunny knight, evil voodoo mouse, fat fairy mouse, kubicorn, schizo spider, bathammer and many more.

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY: Control different items with your finger or by shaking your device to attract enemies, defeat level bosses, to solve tasks and to do many other exciting things

EXTENSIVE AND UNIQUE LEVELS: Explore the fabulous and adventurous world in PLUSHED! For example feed the pizza eater with pizza to use him as a trampoline

MARVELOUS STORY: a typical fairytale? Not in this game. It is a twisted fairytale Adventure-Platformer

OPENFEINT INTEGRATION: Online Leaderboards

3 MINIGAMES FOR MORE FUN: Beat your highscore in the minigames: Jetpack Master, Mining Expert and Defender

HAND-DRAWN CHARACTERS AND BACKGROUNDS: The games design has a distinct visual style that merges the happy world of childhood fairytales with a somewhat macabre twist and dark humor.

3 WORLD BOSSES THAT HAVE TO BE DEFEATED

FANCY SOUNDTRACK

STORY: What happens when the fairytale world of a cute little girl turns into a cursed kingdom where she is queen? Her favorite plushie sets out to save her, of course. Guiding her loyal plush through several haunted meadows and creepy castles, you must use your wits to bring down the Evil voodoo mouse and his army of wacky minions! It simple; get to the castle, save the princess. Youve seen it before, but not like this. PLUSHED! The adventures of the reluctant bunny knight

Visit us: www.blacksmithgames.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/blacksmithgames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Features

- more than 20 unique and funny characters from a pizzaeater to a batcow
- unique gameplay
- marvelous story
- hand-drawn backgrounds and game assets
- professional character animations
- 3 world bosses you have to defeat
- 9 big and unique levels
- different game modes to replay the levels
- 4 minigames for more fun
- original soundtrack
- This game is designed specifically for the iPhone
- utilizes its touch specific features as well as the built-in accelerometer
-...and many more surprises

Story

What happens when the fairytale world of a cute little girl turns into a cursed kingdom where she is queen? Her favorite plushie sets out to save her, of course. Guiding her loyal plush through several haunted meadows and creepy castles, you must use your wits to bring down the Evil voodoo mouse and his army of wacky minions! It' simple; get to the castle, save the princess. You've seen it before, but not like this. PLUSHED! The adventures of the reluctant bunny knight

ingame graphics

Character Concepts

12-18-2009, 06:08 AM
you must be an autobot

add me
GameCenter ID :shap08
Gameloft ID :shap

12-18-2009, 06:09 AM
Not in the Australian Appstore yet.
12-18-2009, 06:27 AM
I don't mean any offense to the creators of the game, but why does this have so much hype surrounding it?

The trailer I saw for it was quite underwhelming, and I thought the gameplay looked really choppy and not-so-fun.

Reading a lot of peoples' comments on here, though, I feel as if I'm in the minority. What is supposed to be so good about this game?

And again, I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just wondering what I'm not seeing that (it seems) everyone else is.
12-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I don't mean any offense to the creators of the game, but why does this have so much hype surrounding it?

...What is supposed to be so good about this game?
Probably the history of the creators and their previous creations - It's hard not to have certain expactations for this one.
12-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Quote:

The trailer I saw for it was quite underwhelming, and I thought the gameplay looked really choppy and not-so-fun.

Reading a lot of peoples' comments on here, though, I feel as if I'm in the minority. What is supposed to be so good about this game?

And again, I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just wondering what I'm not seeing that (it seems) everyone else is.
Agreed, don't get me wrong, it looks good, just not that good.

Ah well, I'll just have to reserve my final judgement until I actually play it

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-18-2009, 06:44 AM
will be picking this up as soon as it will be out over here. i can understand people that aren't too hyped, but i have several reasons to get this asap:

1) the artwork is fantastic
2) it's from the guys and gals that thought off and organized the appvent calendar. so for me, picking this up will be some sort of saying thanks...
3) it's on sale
12-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Quote:

It looks like a neat platformer. But I`ll be getting it mainly coz its from BlackSmith Games. Already got games worth $10+ for free coz of the Appvent
12-18-2009, 07:54 AM
This will be mine come midnight.

Hype is justified for this one TA'ers.

A Friend In Need Is A Pest

Plus+:PrivateJoker
12-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Game Impressions

Early impressions. Artwork is great, soundtrack is nice and changes between levels. Have only played the first 4 levels and there is nice interaction with various creatures to help you along your way with helpful text clues and instructions. I most likely missed something in the text but I am collecting gold scarabs along the way and I am not sure why.

Simple left and right controls or accelerometer to move with touch anywhere to jump, I find the buttons more accurate and easier. Some items need to be dragged and dropped to use, edges detection sometimes seems a tad off as you can pass into walls and its best to land center to platforms etc when you jump on them land near the edge and you can fall through which can be a little frustrating at times but should you die you just restart at the last checkpoint. Checkpoints only seem to count in game if you leave the game and return you will restart the last level from the beginning. Completed levels can be replayed from the main menu.

Have only unlocked and played one mini game where you have to move by jet pack through a course collecting items for points and game ends if you touch the edges. Replay to beat your score.

It's not a bad little platformer a little slow paced for my liking but enjoyable so far.