★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Future Racer proudly supports http://www.DailyAppDream.com. Download the Daily App Dreams App to find out about free apps on offer each day!
Nominated for Best Racing Game in the Best App Ever Awards 2009!
"the F-Zero of a new age."
- touchmyapps.com

"I would definitively recommend this game its fun."
- fanboygaming.com

"Future Racer is fun, and when handled within its own context, a decently performing racer."
- touchmyapps.com

"Future Racer has pushed me into a bit of nostalgic gameplay. Fast and artfully designed, Assyria Studio Games title is in some ways, the F-Zero of a new age."
- touchmyapps.com

"The tracks themselves look great; neon-lit cityscapes and shimmering tundra are obviously easily within reach of the iPhones processor."
- Geeks.co.uk

"Can probably be regarded as one of the purest racing games on the iPhone."
- Geeks.co.uk

"Future Racer racer is fun, its fast, and it looks great."
- appletell.com

"Get it now while its on sale."
- appletell.com

"Future Racer is a turbo-charged, nostalgia inducing thrill ride, and Assyria Studios are rapidly proving themselves a force to be reckoned with on iDevice."
- ifanzine

** Game Description **

The incredibly slick Future Racer is a high speed, anti-gravity racer boasting fully 3D environments and a wide range of fiendish tracks set to test your reflexes to the limit.

From complicated toxic sewer networks, winding forests littered with hazards and vast cityscapes, each of the six tracks are bursting with character. Future Racer strikes the perfect balance between delivering high speed thrills and impressive visuals, without compensating style for speed.

Integrating full tilt control, the game is easy to pick up and play but difficult to master, with fiendish AI players and the ongoing pressure of racing against the clock. Moving away from combat-based pickups, Future Racer focuses purely on speed and skill, with power-ups including speed boosts and subtracting precious seconds from your finishing time.

** Featuring **

-Simple accessible controls utilize the iPhone and iPod Touch tilt functionality.

-Six wildly different tracks and six racing vehicles with differing strengths and weaknesses.

- Compete against fiendish AI players to unlock medals and trophies.

- Compare high scores worldwide with AGON online.

- A collection of beneficial pick-ups to utilize throughout each race.

- Visually stunning full 3D environments.

- A fully licensed soundtrack from Triptik.

Uses AGON Online by Aptocore:
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:

Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

Note: If you want to have a go of Future Racer first then you can try out the our Future Racer Free. But it only contains 2 levels and tracks, so if you want to drift your way through the entire game then get the Future Racer now!
** IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME THEN CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES! **

* Astro Dodge * - NEW
* The Mirror Maze * - NEW
* Woolly The Jumper: A Sheep On The Edge *
* Picnic Panic *
* Bloodstream Raiders *
* The Glowing Void *

AssyriaGameStudio's comments:

OUT NOW FOR INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF 0.59/$0.99!
(RRP 1.19/$1.99)!
CLICK HERE TO BUY!

Reviewers Comments

"Future Racer is fun, and when handled within its own context, a decently performing racer." - touchmyapps

"Future Racer has pushed me into a bit of nostalgic gameplay. Fast and artfully designed, Assyria Studio Games’ title is in some ways, the F-Zero of a new age." - touchmyapps

"The tracks themselves look great; neon-lit cityscapes and shimmering tundra are obviously easily within reach of the iPhone’s processor." - Geeks.co.uk

"Can probably be regarded as one of the purest racing games on the iPhone." - Geeks.co.uk

"Future Racer racer is fun, it’s fast, and it looks great." - appletell.com

"Get it now while it’s on sale." - appletell.com

Game Description

The incredibly slick Future Racer is a high speed, anti-gravity racer boasting fully 3D environments and a wide range of fiendish tracks set to test your reflexes to the limit.

From complicated toxic sewer networks, winding forests littered with hazards and vast cityscapes, each of the six tracks are bursting with character. Future Racer strikes the perfect balance between delivering high speed thrills and impressive visuals, without compensating style for speed.

Integrating full tilt control, the game is easy to pick up and play but difficult to master, with fiendish AI players and the ongoing pressure of racing against the clock. Moving away from combat-based pickups, Future Racer focuses purely on speed and skill, with power-ups including speed boosts and subtracting precious seconds from your finishing time.

Features

-Simple accessible controls utilize the iPhone and iPod Touch tilt functionality.

-Six wildly different tracks and six racing vehicles with differing strengths and weaknesses.

- Compete against fiendish AI players to unlock medals and trophies.

- Compare high scores worldwide with AGON online.

- A collection of beneficial pick-ups to utilize throughout each race.

- Visually stunning full 3D environments.

- A fully licensed soundtrack from Triptik.

Gameplay Footage

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Screenshots

CLICK HERE TO BUY FOR 0.59/$0.99 INTRODUCTORY PRICE (FOR 1 WEEK ONLY)!

12-18-2009, 07:31 AM
this is a great game guys, get it at the cheap price offered!

finished the whole game already.(i got this yesterday and played it continuously as it's really addictive!)
still fun to play though!. btw, this is not an extremely hard game, so even you amateur racing players will enjoy it

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

Last edited by jak56; 12-18-2009 at 07:33 AM.

12-18-2009, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
this is a great game guys, get it at the cheap price offered!

Ta for the support again dude !

Got another game for you to review that just got approved too by the way if your interested? It's about a sheep running away from a farmer with a jet pack on :P.
12-18-2009, 07:35 AM
Itt : Lots of capital letters
12-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssyriaGameStudio View Post
Ta for the support again dude !

Got another game for you to review that just got approved too by the way if your interested? It's about a sheep running away from a farmer with a jet pack on :P.
sorry, at the moment i think ive got about 4 reviews to get on with! maybe later!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
12-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Awesome. I've been asking about this since it first appeared/disappeared from the app store. The price is certainly right, but since I've been on a spending spree lately, I need to budget and prioritize app purchases. If this makes the cut, I'll post some detailed impressions here.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Looks interesting, but I think I might have enough futuristic racers with Speed Forge and Low Grav 2.
12-18-2009, 08:22 AM
I watched the hands-on video, didn't get impressed by the gameplay or graphics, but I think I like the music. I'll give it a try.
12-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Hi Guys,
To be in with a chance of winning one of 3 promo codes for the game then become fans of us on facebook !

Details can be found here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=37906
12-18-2009, 08:58 AM
I wonder how this compares to LGR2 on a 2nd gen ipod touch. I skipped Speed Forge after reading that it seems to be on the easy side. Does this app have any modes equivalent to Phantom class in Wipeout? Gamma class in LGR2 was the closest I've seen to such a mode on this platform; it makes you work very hard to get golds on certain tracks.

Are those screenshots above from a 3GS model? They look better than the pics in the app store.

Last edited by Grubjelly; 12-18-2009 at 09:01 AM.