★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Santa Trapper, a Free game from Two Lives Left (Jezzball-like, Trailer inside)

12-18-2009, 09:18 AM
Santa Trapper, a Free game from Two Lives Left (Jezzball-like, Trailer inside)

Hi Guys

This is Santa Trapper. It's free and may remind you of Jezzball (but different).

The Shopping Mall Santas have run amok, as head of Mall security it is your job to isolate them to ensure that they do not congregate.

Allowing angry shopping mall Santas to convene may lead to the following:
  • Revolution
  • Social unrest
  • Civil disobedience
  • Anarchy
You must prevent this.

You tap to place expanding barriers to save areas of the mall and isolate Santas from each other. Isolate all Santas to clear a stage, allow a Santa to hit one of your barriers while it's growing and you lose a life.

Your score is based on how much of the shopping mall you manage to save before you isolate all Santas. Good luck, and be sure to let us know what you think about our game.

Get Santa Trapper - FREE

Get Santa Trapper Online - $0.99

If you like this game and feel like supporting us, consider buying the online version, which integrates OpenFeint. The free version is full featured but only records local high scores.

This game features 2D and 3D graphics and is built on the same engine as Wheeler's Treasure.

Finally, here are five Promo Codes for the Online version of Santa Trapper. Attached as a text file so you'll have to be a Touch Arcade member to get one. Please post when you've taken one.

Attached Files
File Type: txt PromoCodes.txt (65 Bytes, 19 views)
12-18-2009, 09:21 AM
I love this game!! Its much fun!! Good Work TwoLivesLeft

12-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Used XKRXWXMHALL6
12-18-2009, 09:25 AM
Got 39R9MMYWN3AW, many thanks!
12-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Sweet, i'll take the free version for the superior icon

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks blacksmith! Glad you enjoyed it

LKR and ImNoSuperMan - let us know what you think when you get a chance to play it.
12-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Sweet, i'll take the free version for the superior icon
I agree about the icon. With OpenFeint, those are the rules however.
12-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoLivesLeft View Post
Thanks blacksmith! Glad you enjoyed it

LKR and ImNoSuperMan - let us know what you think when you get a chance to play it.
Well, this is quite a fun game. It's not terribly complicated or deep just the simple mechanic of trapping santas and isolating them, but it's a fun diversion. I could imagine playing this when the holidays are over maybe with something else to trap, even though Santas will do... Thanks again for the free game!
12-19-2009, 04:07 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
This game is pretty fun. I really like the unique twist to jeezball of isolating each Santa. It makes me realize I should not be much greedy
12-20-2009, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKR View Post
Well, this is quite a fun game. It's not terribly complicated or deep just the simple mechanic of trapping santas and isolating them, but it's a fun diversion. I could imagine playing this when the holidays are over maybe with something else to trap, even though Santas will do... Thanks again for the free game!
No problem, and thank you for your feedback on our game. We loved making it.

I agree that Santas will be stale past the holidays. How would you suggest we re-make the game post-holidays? Zombies in graveyards, fish in the sea, anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerocks06 View Post
This game is pretty fun. I really like the unique twist to jeezball of isolating each Santa. It makes me realize I should not be much greedy
Thanks thegamerocks. It's true, getting greedy too early on can lead to a stalemate later in the game.