★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Igor Tomych
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: This is a simple, but fun snowball fight game. You control "red" boys who fight the "blue" boys from another backyard.

Your goal is to kick out all other guys and to avoid getting kicked out.

IgorTomych's comments:
Hello everyone!

I've made snowball fight game, but it seems that a few similar games are already in app store. So take it for free! No limits, no ads. Happy holidays!

12-18-2009, 05:34 PM
definitely looks cute

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

12-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Are you the developer of the online flash/java game Snowcraft?
The characters in your game looks exactly the same as the online one. Even the name is barely different.
12-18-2009, 06:12 PM
No, i'm not a developer of the original one. I've just been inspired by "Snow Craft".
I was looking for simple game to start with iphone development. So I've made all coding from the scratch and imaginary was done by my friend from the scratch also (but it still looks pretty the same ). Frankly speaking, in app store for now at least 4 clone games are available with the same gameplay.

I don't want to get top 100, I just want to try myself in iphone development and get some experience with mac platform.
12-19-2009, 05:21 PM
12-24-2009, 05:23 AM
updated to 1.0.1

updated to 1.0.1, now compatible with 2.2.1
and support website is online snowballcraft.tomych.com
01-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Isn't this plagiarism?

When you say "your friend created from scratch" do you realize all he did was screen capture the existing flash game, color shifted the character colors and added 2 trees? It seems pretty clear the original game was plagiarized. Could get confusing when the official one is released. You should have at least credited them.