★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Juggler

01-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Juggler

Hi everyone. I wanted to pop in here to let you all know that my company (Metacreature Games, developer of the Xbox LIVE Community Game Bloc) has submitted our first iPhone game to Apple.

Juggler is a fun and simple little game where the goal is to see how many times you can juggle a set of balls. All you have to do is wait for a ball to drop below the marker line on screen and then tap it to send it back up in the air. You can play with anywhere from three to fifteen balls giving everyone the ability to play the game at a difficulty they enjoy. We have three styles of balls (multi-colored, solid, and smiley faces) so that people can choose whichever they prefer to use. To top it off, we have an online leaderboard so that the world can compete to see who is the best juggler.

We have an official site set up at http://www.metacreaturegames.com/juggler and a Twitter account people can follow at http://www.twitter.com/metacreature. Once the game goes live, we're going to be doing a random lottery of our Twitter followers to give away 10 free copies, so feel free to encourage your readers to follow us for their chance to win (right now we only have about 27 people following us so everyone has pretty good odds of winning). The codes we'll have are only good in the US store, so please keep that in mind.

EDIT: We're approved and we upped the release date. Juggler will be available for sale on Sunday, January 18th for just $0.99!

Nick Gravelyn
twitter.com/nickgravelyn - twitter.com/metacreature
Metacreature Games: Juggler - Juggler Free - Flip 3
Metacreature Apps: PhotoTalk

Last edited by MetaNick; 01-17-2009 at 03:03 AM.
01-17-2009, 03:00 AM
Juggler - Approved and Coming out January 18th!

Just wanted to post back and let everyone know that we were approved tonight! We also moved the release date to Sunday, January 18th so we can get it out to you guys faster.

So to celebrate, here are three codes (first come, first serve. only for US App Store) which, as I'm told, will let you get the game tonight, before anyone else has it:

HAMEAEJWJMK4
XR6PTFHE66JW
ALE9AMY4EF3T

In addition, we're still running our Twitter contest through Sunday. Follow twitter.com/metacreature and reply to our latest post to enter. On Sunday we'll be giving away ten codes to random repliers for free copies of the game.

If you don't happen to win a code, fret not because Juggler will be for sale at the low, low price of $0.99 making it quite a bargain.

I look forward to getting some feedback on the game. We're already hard at work on our second one which I'm hoping to announce next weekend.

Nick Gravelyn

01-17-2009, 03:03 AM
ok. i just got the HAM code. ill post some feedback in a second
01-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Gone already? wow

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
01-17-2009, 03:04 AM
i used the 3rd one thx: ALE9AMY4EF3T
01-17-2009, 03:05 AM
alright i used the XR6PTFHE66JW code.
thanks. ill be sure to post a small review after i got some time with it.
01-17-2009, 03:06 AM
uh... how do i do it? ive redeemed the code on my ipod via itunes, but it told me to do something on the computer? lol

nvm got it
01-17-2009, 03:07 AM
Wow, I was not expecting them to go so fast. Thanks for giving it a play. We're definitely open to suggestions and recommendations so we can make our future games the best we can.

Nick Gravelyn
01-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Ha! I'm ranked No. 1 in the world. Take that Nick! Great game man, it's a lot harder than it looks. Good stuff...
01-17-2009, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Ha! I'm ranked No. 1 in the world. Take that Nick! Great game man, it's a lot harder than it looks. Good stuff...
Haha, thanks. I think I'll let you hold your spot until Monday or Tuesday before I start showing everyone how it's done. ;-)

Nick Gravelyn