★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Invictus
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get your buz on and help the cute little flies reach their stinky targets!

Squish flies as temporary food to regain their energy. Watch out, controlling them is not as easy as it sounds! Avoid flies from crashing into each other or who knows what may happen...

Fly Control's intuitive controls and fun gameplay make the game amazingly simple and highly addictive!

- five levels: field, porch, kitchen, street, swamp
- sarcastic humor
- mind-bogging sound effects
- cute hand painted art
- OpenFeint and OF GameFeed support
- 4 leaderboards (3 for each level and a total score leaderboard)
- 21 achievements

- crude fly fights
- various playfields
- domestic and horse flies

Race of Champions, 4x4 Jam, Truck Jam, Greed Corp, Froggy Jump, Froggy Launcher, Grim Filler, Fly Control HD, Fly Fu Pro, Wild Slide

Follow us on Twitter @InvictusGames

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-18-2009, 06:07 PM

12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
This looks silly, tasteless, and just wrong...I might have to check it out.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-18-2009, 07:09 PM
lmao, and I thought the other XXXX Control game was bad(cant remember the name).
12-18-2009, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by sebasterbator View Post
lmao, and I thought the other XXXX Control game was bad(cant remember the name).
12-18-2009, 11:58 PM
I will TOFTT. The video was hilarious. Back soon with impressions.
12-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Ok, impressions.
First I'd like to mention the sound: its great! The sounds are very crisp. You can hear the buzzing of the flies, little burps and farts after they feed, sounds of nature and the cars going past, humans going around their business, cows, etc . Basically the sound in this game is awesome.
The graphics are excellent. The attention to detail is amazing. In the kitchen level the soup is cooking, so even though it is part of scenery, it is still animated. In the road side level you get the shadows of vehicles going past, in the forest the tree branch is swaying in the wind. The flies themselves are very animated with moving wings and eyes. When they come in looking for food their eyes are wide open and darting around, and after they feed their eyes become half closed (sleepy and satisfied).They are quite funny. In each of the 3 levels you have different bugs trying to crawl past. You can squash them by touching them and use them as an alternative feeding source for your flies (the remains of the bugs are only a temporary source of food).
The gameplay is well designed and quite enjoyable. The flies start coming in slow but the difficulty ramps up quickly. You need to guide the flies to the food and they would leave by themselves, however you need to ensure that the leaving flies do not collide with incoming ones, therefore you can correct their flight path even after they leave the "feeding point".

There is a facebook integration. I didn't check it out as I don't really care for leaderboards and such. I'll mention only that the facebook option is sitting in Options menu instead of being plastered over the main menu (thankfully).

Overall this game is one of the best line drawing games I've played. The production values are top-notch. The graphics, sounds and attention to detail are outstanding. I highly recommend this game to fans of line-drawing genre. 5/5
12-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Devs are here

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the posts so far. We're listening to you and apprechiate every feedback. We'll be happy to improve the game and even to add new features, just let us know what more you'd like to see in our games.

Fly Control slogen writing contest is still live! Check it out here:
12-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Hi, guys. Congrats on a great game. Perhaps you can add a confirmation prompt to a reset button in statistics screen. I accidentally reset my stats to 0 by pressing a reset button.
12-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Entered contest. Game looks very cool!! Definitely near the top of line drawing games for me to purchase!

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive