★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Apalon
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.3 MB
  • Version: 1.08
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: It's your chance to write your own history if you can survive this brutal adventure! Each level has its unique missions: either to save the sergeant, defend the territory till squad arrives, destroy roadblock, kill Nazis or get more scalps, hundreds of Nazi scalps That's right, simply killing Nazis is not enough, getting their scalps is your utmost revenge!

*****Featured by CNN, TechCrunch and Gizmodo*****

Play as a soldier in the bloody missions of World War II. You and the members of your squad were sent to Paris, France with only one mission: Kill Nazis. On the way to destination spot, the plane was shot down. Every one, except for the sergeant, managed to escape the burning plane and hide in the woods. You are a loyal and courageous soldier so you must help the sergeant. That is the start of your first mission and a long bloody way to victory.

Upon completion of all missions, your last call is the fight with "The Boss" General and the division of angry soldiers. He was the one standing behind those terrible war crimes and he must be punished.

Featuring:

- Arcade-styled 2-way-running game-play
- 6 levels, each having a mission to accomplish
- 7 weapons in two hands of soldier (managed by scrolling selector), including knife and bat for getting scalps.
- Final fight with the boss and the whole army of Nazis
- Kills and scalps records
- Unmatched animations and sounds recreating the atmosphere of WW2

It's your chance to write your own history if you can survive this brutal adventure.

olgav's comments:
A new thrilling side scrolling action game is available on the App Store!

Proudly announcing 100 Nazi Scalps: play as a soldier fighting against Nazis during the World War II.

Each level has its unique missions: as a fearless Nazi slayer, players will have to save the sergeant, hold the position until the squad arrives, kill Nazis or even get more scalps. That's right, killing Nazis is not enough, getting their scalps is your utmost revenge! The supreme test is to defeat The Boss- mean Nazi general - and his division of ruthless soldiers.

Featuring:

- Arcade-styled 2-way-running game-play
- 5 levels, each having a mission to accomplish
- 7 unique weapons for two hands of soldier (managed by scrolling selector), including knife and bat for getting scalps.
- Final fight with the boss and the whole army of Nazis
- Kills and scalps records
- Unique 2D animations recreating the atmosphere of WW2

iTunes Link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/100-nazi-scalps/id346427254?mt=8

YouTube Demo:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-18-2009, 11:29 PM

12-18-2009, 11:37 PM
alright, so the video wasn't the most impressive thing given the low budget quality of the game and the jerky animations...but...i just can't say no to that title. i can't.

and any game that pits one man against the entire nazi regime is a buy in my book.
12-18-2009, 11:39 PM
DL now..............lol

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
12-19-2009, 12:10 AM
looks funny, but the gameplay seems kind of stiff.
12-19-2009, 12:12 AM
What a mean basterd! lol...I'm a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino, I will consider this. Does it have a lite?

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st

Last edited by Slayer_megadeth; 12-19-2009 at 12:15 AM.
12-19-2009, 12:12 AM
M rating, mos def.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
12-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Wonder if Tarantino will end up playing it
12-19-2009, 12:17 AM
I'm sold, even without looking at the video, adding it to my list
12-19-2009, 12:22 AM
Since I'm a big fan of Inglourious Basterds, picking this up is a given despite the graphics & animation not being the best quality. Perhaps the graphics is something you might look at? What's planned in the next patch then the ones after that?

I mean, for a dollar, 5 levels isn't bad... it's not great but it's not bad. But still -- would be keen to hear what you have planned.