★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An ancient curse has frozen everything on the old mountain. You have to escape from the mountains before its too late.

Hop on a terrifying and fast paced ride on an abandoned old railway. Ride through a lost mine, across a viaduct, on the edge of the mountain and more spectacular sceneries, in this action packed 3D game.
Shot skeletons, monsters, bats, zombies and more as you race your way through the mountains.

The game features stunning 3D graphics, a professional soundtrack, and diverse sceneries through which you race in a mine cart on the old railroad that goes through the mountains.

Play the adventure of a lifetime, now!
12-19-2009, 12:08 AM
lol, I like the looks of this.

12-19-2009, 12:08 AM
I remember this game o_o...

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
12-19-2009, 12:15 AM
This game is 3D but plays like 2D on rails right ?

Any impressions ?
12-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
This game is 3D but plays like 2D on rails right ?
Any impressions ?
There are some 2D-ish elements, but the game is 3D in how it plays and goes.

We were a bit constrained on the budget as it was a rather large project. (We wanted great graphics, music, etc, etc), but we made sure to push in as much as we could, to create a unique gaming experience and offer a new kind of game for iPhone/iPod gamers.

As some of our customers and fans know us for the past 7 years, we constantly update our titles with new stuff (this includes new levels and content, not just features), which is offered for free. This is one of the things that makes our games and "investment" instead of a "purchase".

Ok .. I hope you will enjoy the game, and I have my notebook open next to me, so any feedback, thought, suggestions, you have (good or bad), just let me know. I will take notes, and since the game has monthly updates scheduled, you will surely have your wish come true, very soon.
There are a lot of possibilities that haven't crossed our minds to implement in the game, so I am sure that we will have a ton of great feedback here.

Enjoy!
12-19-2009, 08:45 AM
This looks decent. Any impressions?
12-19-2009, 08:48 AM
what is it ?
a fps or what !
its a bit hard to tell from the discription what you are expected to do.

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
12-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
what is it ?
a fps or what !
its a bit hard to tell from the discription what you are expected to do.
It's a bit obvious isn't it?
12-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
what is it ?
a fps or what !
It`s an on-rails FPS.
12-19-2009, 09:01 AM
You race through an abbandoned mine on a rail cart, shot enemies, grab objects, avoid obstacles, etc.

Think about the famous Indiana Jones chase scene in the mine with the carts. That's what started the idea for this game.