★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zero Chance Space Maze/Shooter

01-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Zero Chance Space Maze/Shooter

App Store Link

Front Page Link

Another Space shooter....looks ok, don't know how it'll stack up to Rebel Onslaught. oh well here goes...
I can't be anymore dissapointed tonight right?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by salsamd; 01-17-2009 at 04:18 PM.
01-15-2009, 01:18 AM
lol, yeah with payback and nfs news, there is no more room for disappointment

dirty deeds and their dunderchee

01-15-2009, 01:31 AM
I'm curious about this game. The gameplay looks unique. It seems like a really done up shmup.

http://zerochance.luftensteiner.org/media1.html#
01-15-2009, 01:44 AM
hm looks kinda cool.
01-15-2009, 01:45 AM
First Impressions: seems to be a dodging/obsticle game more so than a shooter
-360 responsive (any direction) tilt camera view (around ship)
-sounds are pre N.E.S almost atari
-Great visual tutorial (the best part of the game)

Chances it's gonna stay on my phone........zero (pun intended)

no seriousley i'm gonna play tonight and give it the 'ol rundown, but you won't feel bad for passing this up. it's nothing to write home to mum about, and certainly doesn't hold R.O.'s jockstrap

Last edited by RedStaR; 01-15-2009 at 01:49 AM.
01-15-2009, 04:39 PM
just dropped from $5 to $4

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-15-2009, 05:02 PM
I dont care how much it dropped
got it last night, it's weak

these are the kind of drops that i can't stand. granted the only reason i bought this gayness is because there was so much bad news in the appstore yesterday.

I understand maybe holding out for a day or a week which is still a fast drop but damn.......hours?

lord take me now

Last edited by RedStaR; 01-15-2009 at 05:27 PM.
01-17-2009, 11:53 AM
i am the developer of this game and i probably should have thought more thoroughly about pricing before releasing it. sorry for that.
i'd like those affected to pm me. i can provide promocodes of zc or my next game (which is not finished yet)
the last thing i want is someone who bought the game feeling ripped off.

a lot of time and effort went into this project and of course i realize it's not as polished as rolando or sim-city, but i intend on improving it and hopefully you will have a more satisfying experience with a later version.

philipp
01-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Well then I'll keep an eye out for future development.
01-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
i am the developer of this game and i probably should have thought more thoroughly about pricing before releasing it. sorry for that.
i'd like those affected to pm me. i can provide promocodes of zc or my next game (which is not finished yet)
the last thing i want is someone who bought the game feeling ripped off.

a lot of time and effort went into this project and of course i realize it's not as polished as rolando or sim-city, but i intend on improving it and hopefully you will have a more satisfying experience with a later version.

philipp
I am curious however, why more developers don't introduce their product at a sale price (while clearly stating its actual valued price in the App store).

This would garner more initial sales and visibility of a product which, in quality and content, almost invariably is a fraction of what will be months later. Raising the price later will generally attenuate the slope of the sales curve, but the price increase (return to its stated value) could be viewed as justified, as the product will have evolved significantly since its release. Furthermore, the price increase would not come as a surprise, as the App store listing would have stated this at the outset.

Here then, consumers who purchase the product early are effectively rewarded for their herd constructive feedback.

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."