★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Is COD Zombies worth buying with only one map?

12-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Is COD Zombies worth buying with only one map?

It looks amazing but 10 bucks for only one map is it worth it?
12-19-2009, 07:56 AM
I went along and bit the bullet. Lastnight I bought it after weeks of hesitation. At this point I don't know if it was worth it or not, but the game is just fun. I havn't tried multiplayer yet. Goodluck on your choice.

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.

12-19-2009, 08:10 AM
Well worth it

I think cod:zombies is the best online shooter on the iPhone by a long shot. It's more fun and gets your adrenalin pumping, better than running around in nova and mc:s getting killed a hundred times although both of those games are perfect for their single player campaign.
12-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derochea72 View Post
I think cod:zombies is the best online shooter on the iPhone by a long shot. It's more fun and gets your adrenalin pumping, better than running around in nova and mc:s getting killed a hundred times although both of those games are perfect for their single player campaign.
Sorry but your opinion sucks. NOVA is stellar and does not turn into a lagfest when there are more than 3 objects on screen and it is cheaper.

So your opinion sucks.
12-19-2009, 08:44 AM
honestly I bought it and havent played it much, especially since Ive been going crazy with NOVA... in my opinion its overpriced, but the map seems pretty big.
12-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
honestly I bought it and havent played it much, especially since Ive been going crazy with NOVA... in my opinion its overpriced, but the map seems pretty big.
Yeah same. It is overpriced. But some people REALLY seem to like it, so I dunno. Up to you OP, but I would recommend it.
12-19-2009, 09:22 AM
If u have played it on the consoles and liked it buy it, it is really good, internet multi can be annoying at times but if u have siblings with and iPhone or iPod Bluetooth works great, no lag issues or anything. As for only 1 nap, they are getting more for DLC, I belive the next one is coming pretty soon. For me it was a great buy, I would reccomend this game, even over N.O.V.A.

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
12-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Vester, I dont see how you can say that. N.O.V.A multiplayer is so amazing it sort of felt like the first time I played Halo, especially sniper duels on the snow level.. it was amazing... Zombies just seemed like a really awesome survival shooter..

N.O.V.A must have some of the most intense gameplay ever... (multiplayer)
12-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
Vester, I dont see how you can say that. N.O.V.A multiplayer is so amazing it sort of felt like the first time I played Halo, especially sniper duels on the snow level.. it was amazing... Zombies just seemed like a really awesome survival shooter..

N.O.V.A must have some of the most intense gameplay ever... (multiplayer)
I never said NOVAs multi was great, I'm fact I think it fell short. don't get me wrong I like NOVA but COD zombies is a better pick

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
12-19-2009, 10:09 AM
I think there were too many periods in there hahaha, thats my opinion not yours