★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cyber Circuit is a fully 3D frantic action-shooter for the iPhone and iPod touch.

--------------------------------

Once Upon a time on a routine mission to Mars... One computer... Goes absolutely crazy!:

The Daedaleus Overmind System (D.O.S.), central control program for earth's space armada has gone berzerk! Pow! Bam! Boom! Explosions, death, destruction, ahhhh!

Only one choice now, stupid humans: Call in the Peace Police!

Take command of Justice Ship Dnomn8r-3, and bring molten beams of truth and hot blaster justice to the Overmind's Cyber Circuit defense grid! Blast your way through waves of digital enemies and unbelievable bosses to reach the Overmind's inner sanctum and blow the rogue computer to bits and bytes!

This is the free version of Cyber Circuit, and includes the entire first world for you to play!

For a limited time, the Full Version of Cyber Circuit is available for an amazing price of $0.99!

The Full Version of Cyber Circuit includes these awesome features:

- 30 Challenging Levels set across 5 different worlds!
- Tons of Menacing Enemies
- 5 Unstoppable Bosses
- 5 Awesome Weapons to Upgrade
- 5 Stellar Ship Features to Upgrade
- Touch-Based 360 degree movement and firing controls
- Innovative High Score/Upgrade System
- Awesome Soundtrack and Sound Effects
- Open Feint Supported

Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/complexgames?ref=ts

Follow our official Twitter feed for more info about our games at:
http://twitter.com/complexgames
12-19-2009, 08:55 AM
INSTANT download

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

12-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Finished the lite in no time.
This has the potential to be a really cool shooter.
Love the menu and overall presentation, music is cool too.

Some things, I don't like besides being too easy.
Controls: The area for your thumb to move the ship, should be bigger, I often lost control and my ship stopped moving a lot.
Weapons: They look very cool, but they should have some weak points. I just used the laser, simply because it is running permanently and it's very powerful. If it would have some kind of overheating, so I would have to pause my weapon from time to time, that would make it a lot more challenging.
Framerate: The in-level framerate seems very low, hope, that can be fixed.

Why does the ship move to the side before jumping to the next arena? This is a bit strange.

Otherwise, a bit tweaking here and there and this would be really a cool game.

12-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Wow, looks really cool. I guess I'll download it.
12-19-2009, 11:46 AM
You can buy the full version by hitting the upgrade button
12-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Wow, this was a pleasant surprise. Bought the full version on my personal account, something I seldom do, since I loved the lite so much.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
12-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Tim View Post
Wow, this was a pleasant surprise. Bought the full version on my personal account, something I seldom do, since I loved the lite so much.
No critics at all? ...surprising, since I really think a nice concept totally half-baked....

12-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
No critics at all? ...surprising, since I really think a nice concept totally half-baked....
Those were impressions after buying the lite... chances of me doing a full review on this are slim, but on the 4-point scale we use at STP this would be a 3. It has some minor control issues and could be a bit smoother, but still is a fun dual-stick shooter with a fair amount of depth to it.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
12-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Quote:
It's no Mona Lisa definitely, but it gets a lot harder after the first boss, I liked the oldschool SHMUP flavor and challenge.