★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "A combo worthy iPhone beat-em-up"
-The Kartel

Get ready for the action packed comic themed action rpg Stick Brawler! Fight endless waves of enemies on a multi platform level. Interact with the environment's doors, windows, and items. Gain experience, upgrade your many attributes, and fight your way to the top of the online high score rankings.

-Kick, punch, throw fireballs, use energy blasts, and combo with these attacks against your enemies.
-Gain experience and level up over 10 different attributes including: strength, defense, strength, fireballs, speed, and many more!
-Over 10 different attack variations.
-Total of 100 waves of enemies to play spanning over 2 unique stages
-Submit your score to the online high score rankings.
-7 different enemy types.
-7 items to pickup and use.
-2 Weapons to throw
-Kick your enemies off roofs and through windows.
-Blow up gas tanks for extra damage.
-Travel from floor to floor through doors or simply level up your jumping ability and leap to the next floor!
-Check your profile for your stats (punches,kicks, fireballs thrown), accuracy, max combo, scores, and more!
12-21-2009, 08:00 AM
i really wanna get this but im gonna have to wait til christmas!
i hope i have finally found something somewhat equivalent to super smash bros on the ipod!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

12-21-2009, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
i really wanna get this but im gonna have to wait til christmas!
i hope i have finally found something somewhat equivalent to super smash bros on the ipod!
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the name! I might try this...
12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
2nd Level in next update

Hey Guys,

Andrew here, dev of this game. Just wanted to let you know that there's going to be another level/stage to this game in the next update too! =)

Any other suggestions?

-Andrew
12-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Looks pretty cool. Just wondering, do all the stick people have the same attacks, or do they have some variation? Thanks.

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.
12-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeer View Post
Hey Guys,

Andrew here, dev of this game. Just wanted to let you know that there's going to be another level/stage to this game in the next update too! =)

Any other suggestions?

-Andrew
Hey Andrew, welcome to TA! Stick Brawler looks fantastic and I plan on picking it up. Are there any gameplay videos?

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
12-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon23 View Post
Looks pretty cool. Just wondering, do all the stick people have the same attacks, or do they have some variation? Thanks.
The stick enemies are all capable of the same attacks but they all have different styles abilities and attributes. Some are stronger, some perfer to take it slow, some rush at you, some teleport, and more surprises to come!

I'm still thinking of new enemy types/abilities/behavior for future updates. Always welcomed to suggestions. =P

Last edited by Avengeer; 12-21-2009 at 07:04 PM.
12-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negamaki View Post
Hey Andrew, welcome to TA! Stick Brawler looks fantastic and I plan on picking it up. Are there any gameplay videos?
Thanks for the welcome!

Gameplay videos are coming soon! =) The app got approved quicker than expected.
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeer View Post
Hey Guys,

Any other suggestions?

-Andrew
How about a separate score based survival mode where a player starts as a level 1 newbie and works his way up until his first death? So sort of what you already have in place but a little more hardcore in that you can't continue with that character once you lose and post your score (although should be free to quit out and save at any point to before dying to resume later)?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Really tempted to pull the trigger on this, anyone have any impressions?