12-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Sure as the game include Openfeint. You also have achievments to unlock :-)
Thanks for the reply. You might want to put in your description that this has OF in it. I know that if I am on the fence on a game, OF will push me over so many others would do the same for a cheap game!

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Game Impressions

Having taken it for a spin this morning I can testify it is pretty darned striaght forward and cool.

You play God but, I guess back in these Old Testament days, your power seems a bit limited.

The humans WILL eventually erect the Tower of Babel (once a section is built you can't ever knock it down) and all you can do is slow the progress down by taking out as many builders as you can with your variety of natural disasters and what I assume is the "Thumb of God". Each of these powers takes a bit to recharge and if you let them recharge even longer than the absolute minimum you can deliver them with extra effect. Wipe out a bunch of folk in rapid succession via the different elemental powers for big score multipliers!

Most importantly, unlike say some gesture based Castle Defense games like MonsterKill, the gestures are as simple as one or two fingers drawing down or horizontally (oh, and Earthquake is...wait for it...shaking the device). Impossible to screw up and very easy to aim accurately.

Good fun with the OF support and some fun achievements unlocked already.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

12-21-2009, 11:15 AM
thanks for the impressions LG, the game looks pretty hilarious...would you say you do more thumb crushing or more of the special attacks...just wondering if it turns into a tap fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
thanks for the impressions LG, the game looks pretty hilarious...would you say you do more thumb crushing or more of the special attacks...just wondering if it turns into a tap fest
It's a fair mix since, while thumb crushing is the most readily available it only takes one or two guys out at a time and even then needs a little recharge time so you CAN'T go all "Knights Onrush" even if you wanted to.

Something else I think I noticed (and it may all be in my mind) but different workers might be differently susceptible to your Godly Powers. Like a wind will not knock over the guys with the extra heavy blocks but an Earthquake certainly will.

My iTunes Reviews
12-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Happy to see your first feedbacks, we (WhiteBirds and Bulkypix) are listening to all your comments to make the game evolve in next updates :-) .

Now let's have a small competition, post here your best score screenshot :-).

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
12-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Babel Rising first day shows a great start, thank you all for supporting us. Alot of people have published their achivments and scores on Twitter :-)

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
12-22-2009, 08:58 AM
If we have to add new powers, new skills... please give us your feedback. As a god what kind of power you want ?

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
12-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Quote:
If we have to add new powers, new skills... please give us your feedback. As a god what kind of power you want ?
How about heavy rains that would cause builders to slide off the tower?

A plague of locusts! Not sure what they'd do gameplay wise, but there is nothing more fun than a swarm of bugs!

My iTunes Reviews
12-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Quote:
How bout a way to damage/destroy the tower. I hate the fact that once a part of the tower is already built, there is no going back.
01-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Hi All,

BABEL RISING reached the N1 paid game position in France this morning, it's a great success.
In order to enhance the game we heared what you said, we are going to do 2 updates soon :

Update 1:
_ New tour background
_ New power to destroy the tour
_ Hard difficulty mode

Update 2:
_ A new shop added with in-app purchases
_ New "campaign" mode
_ New "Armageddon" mode
_ New backgrounds

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer