★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iMouse
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ******************************************************************

!!!!!!!!!!! ON SALE !!!!!!!!!!!! 50% off only for Christmas Holiday!

FarmLand2 is now on the beautiful seaside, adding 24 new products to sell and over 40 new levels to beat. Try out farming in the coastal climate where you will face new strategic problems and more fun game.

People say: you reap what you sow. We say: not necessarily, not if you combine both strategy and hard working together. The good old days of planting your farm, taking care of your crops and harvesting your efforts have gone, it's the era of optimizing your yields.

Should you plant just one crop? or perhaps a few different crops? Put your thinking cap on and consider how you will store and ship your harvest. FarmLand rewards players who beat the clock, harvest, process and sell the most valuable farm products in the market. High scores and big money at the market await players who optimize the trade-offs between your yields, your barn, and your transportation.

Rich graphics and fun little games will make the farming experience enjoyable and addictive.

- over 40 levels to beat

- 15+9 farm products to sell

- 2 little fun games to earn credits
12-20-2009, 10:27 AM
I had to chuckle because the name is FarmLand and yet the first screenshot is of a pirate ship! Then read the description to figure out why but maybe since it appears to be a sequel - FarmLand At Sea (or something like that) would be a better title?

12-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
I actually got this game, And if you liked the first one, you will definitely like the second game. It is a more complex version requiring a lot more strategy to complete in time for the gold.
Here are my quick impressions:
The basic premise is you grow crops and sell them. At the upper levels however, You use your crops in special machines to make items like milkshakes that you need to sell. Some levels require certain amount of each crop to be sold while others require you to obtain a certain amount of money. If you like beating the clock games/Time management games, this and the original (Farmland) have a lot to offer. Not to mention that the original Farmland has a contest to try and win an Ipod for having the highest score on the last level. (Sadly I am not doing too well on that challenge)
12-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
I actually got this game, And if you liked the first one, you will definitely like the second game. It is a more complex version requiring a lot more strategy to complete in time for the gold.
Here are my quick impressions:
The basic premise is you grow crops and sell them. At the upper levels however, You use your crops in special machines to make items like milkshakes that you need to sell. Some levels require certain amount of each crop to be sold while others require you to obtain a certain amount of money. If you like beating the clock games/Time management games, this and the original (Farmland) have a lot to offer. Not to mention that the original Farmland has a contest to try and win an Ipod for having the highest score on the last level. (Sadly I am not doing too well on that challenge)
If I were to get one I would get the more traditional first one. But have TM games I enjoy right now so would not have the time to give it that it would need.

I wasn't judging the merits of the game at all for the record, only that it was a little funny to open the post expecting the pic of a farm and to see a pirate ship is all.
12-20-2009, 11:28 AM
True, I actually did not think of it as I already was familiar with the game, but Ya, perhaps the pirate ship should not be the first picture
12-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I had to chuckle because the name is FarmLand and yet the first screenshot is of a pirate ship! Then read the description to figure out why but maybe since it appears to be a sequel - FarmLand At Sea (or something like that) would be a better title?
Well that makes sense, because the first screenshot of the original Farmland is a snowman.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Just noticed that the first Farmland is on sale as well. $0.99 each.