★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Recommend me a game or two.

12-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Recommend me a game or two.

I just got nova and nfs:shift this week. Beat nova. And nfs:s I kind of use as my 'pick up and play" game- but I got it mostly for my son as he was sick of 1car 1track demos. Anyway, I still have about $12 in iTunes and want to spend it wisely.

I love Nova & MC:S, so I am considering terminator:salvation as it looks like a clone if those two game. Does it play similar with decent play time?

I also have been looking at Avatar, it looks fresh and new, so I might want to risk the new style of game play.

Another one I have had my eye on is Dungeon Hunter. I hear a lot of good and bad, so it's hard to choose. But if it is a diablo clone I would love to get it. Plus I need a good rpg. Vay, Seed, Zenonia, Hybrid, and ravensword I already have and either beaten/don't like/got stuck. So if you can think of a good rpg I would like recomendations on that.

I am not limited to gameloft games, it just happens those are what I have been watching on. And good, fun, lengthy games from other devs would be a welcomed recomendation.
12-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Good RPG: Inotia 2, or Seed. Seed is free though so you can get both.

12-20-2009, 11:58 AM
The Creeps!, Driver,
12-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Dungeon Hunter is a very good game..i bought it a month ago but i still have to beat it.
I played it for a week but every game session took about 20 minutes,after that i got bored and play something other.
It's very similiar to a diablo experience in 3d,but not equally fun(gameloft is not blizzard of course).
However,after all DH is a good game and if you like diablo i recommend you to pick this one. Graphic is excelent and the experience is very long.
I recommend you to take a look at Labyrinth 2 that i enjoy a lot.
Maybe you can try the lite of the first one that include 5 levels from the second to give you an idea,just take in mind that L2 is a lot better than the first
12-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Actually, I have seed. It said it was on sale but it was free so I dl'd it thinking it was worth it for free, but I ended up not liking it much. I was not a fan of the graphics, and the story hadent pulled me in, in time.

Inotia 2, I remember hearing good things about. Is it okay to go right to 2 or should I start with 1?

As for the creeps! I don't recall hearing of it I will check it out. And driver is a huge amount of MB, and I don't play raving games too much so I'm going to be good on racing games until I beat nfs:s

thankyou guys for replying.
12-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanJesus View Post

Inotia 2, I remember hearing good things about. Is it okay to go right to 2 or should I start with 1?
No don't play 1, for the love of god lol. The first one sucked really really bad.

Inotia 2 is a totally separate game from the first one, so you don't have to worry about story or anything like that.
12-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Okay, well I have decided I am definately getting dungeon hunter @$5. That leaves me $7. I looked at the creeps! And I'm not much a fan of tower defense games. Only one I liked was defender chronicles and that still I lost interest. Inotia 2 looks good, but sadly it's $8. If I connect my credit card to my iTunes will iTunes charge my iTunes account first? Trying to decide to get a different game or add the extra $1 for inotia 2.
12-20-2009, 12:25 PM
You can check out Yipe 5 and Sword of Fargoal.
12-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanJesus View Post
If I connect my credit card to my iTunes will iTunes charge my iTunes account first? Trying to decide to get a different game or add the extra $1 for inotia 2.
yes, the iTunes credit is used first, then CC.
12-20-2009, 12:33 PM
I think I'm going to go with dungeon hunter and inotia 2. Now I just need to delete some stuff so I can fit it on here.