★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Not sure what to do with all those holiday decorations? Want to take out some frustration after not getting exactly what you wanted? Ring in the holidays the RIGHT way with "Yule Log Down a Hallway", a seasonal spinoff of the hilariously innocent "Hot Dog Down a Hallway"!

This time, you catapult a yule log as far as you can down a hallway decorated for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. Tilt your device to steer your log into mistletoe and carolers while avoiding candles, fireplaces, and hot coals (why do all the December holidays involve so much fire!?). Catch a ride on the holiday train and bonk a caroler or three on the head for extra points!

Just like "Hot Dog Down a Hallway", "Yule Log Down a Hallway" features awards both naughty and nice:

* Whirl Ives: Ride a chandelier with a stocking on.
* Deuce De Noel: Die after two bounces.
* Yule Shoot Your Eye Out: Fly over 2,500 feet in a single launch.

Great for fans of "Kitten Cannon", and of course, "Hot Dog Down a Hallway". So c'mon, treat yourself to something nice this holiday season, before it's too late!
12-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Haha way to go

Current Top Five: Monster Dash, Action Buggy, Godville, Mr. Space, The Incident

12-20-2009, 02:13 PM
hahahaha wow i remember hotdog down a hallway that game was sick
12-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Any video for the game ? Also are there global scores ?
12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Any video for the game ? Also are there global scores ?
I looked for video but couldn't find any.

Hot Dog has Agon, but I don't know if yule log does...that would be good to know tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
I looked for video but couldn't find any.

Hot Dog has Agon, but I don't know if yule log does...that would be good to know tho.
never played hot dog.............any good ? I am always tempted when they have Agon ! But still want a good game
12-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Is this just a re-skin of HotDog Down a Hallway? It looks that way

Dylan1696 ]
Playing: ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──'─, Discworld, Broken Sword, Flight of the Amazon Queen The Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jim & Frank BRM, Highborn
12-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Game Impressions

Not just a simple reskin!

New hallway items, new awards, and some new animation features not available in Hot Dog!

It's based off of the Hot Dog code, but we really tried to go as far as possible without completely re-working it from the ground up.
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
never played hot dog.............any good ? I am always tempted when they have Agon ! But still want a good game
I enjoyed Hotdog...definitely a funny game to play for just a few minutes at a time. Not very deep at all but amusing...

You're basically launching a hotdog and hoping to avoid bad obstacles like the backs of fans and crabs while hoping to encounter good obstacles like chandeliers, plants, and the front of fans to keep blowing you down the hallway.

The achievements are really funny and full of innuendos.

Give it a try...Hot Dog Down a Hallway is currently free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-22-2009, 02:45 PM
yay for reskinning!

reskinning ftw. how about "zombie down a hallway". that will sell like cr*ck