★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hey Dev, Update Please

01-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Hey Dev, Update Please

We pull are hair out waiting for them......others we question wether there was actually anything done at all? and the lowest percentage are actual game changing updates.

So rather than asking about every games update potential I'd like to see what the people are waiting for and what it is they want and who they want it from. Or if you would like to acknowlage a team for sturdy updating then go ahead and do that to and in conjunction if you think a dev team needs to step it up then by all means say your peace...just keep the peace as well.

I know I'd love more songs for guitar rock tour, but gameloft isn't that spot on with feed back or updates. and thats just one of them

Note: I'm sure that this isn't a new conceptual thread, but I haven't seen one in awhile and I'm not gonna search 100+ page results I found in the forum search, and now that some new devs are active in the forums I thought it would make good Thursday conversation
01-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
100+ pages of search results ?!

what exactly did you type in to get that many ?

add more words to refine that search

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
01-15-2009, 04:00 PM
well I tried that. but wasn't getting anywhere this site doesn't have the easiest nav, but theres worse.

I saw a lot of indivisual game update threads but not a consolidated list.

oh well comment if you'd like however if theres a recent similar thread this one can be closed
01-16-2009, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStaR View Post
well I tried that. but wasn't getting anywhere this site doesn't have the easiest nav, but theres worse.

I saw a lot of indivisual game update threads but not a consolidated list.

oh well comment if you'd like however if theres a recent similar thread this one can be closed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
Thanks for pointing that out I was going to say exactly the same thing...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox