★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free today only with www.DailyAppDream.com! Check out their site, or download the Daily App Dreams App to find out about the free apps on offer each day!
A game about a sheep running away from a farmer with a jetpack!
"This is one gorgeous looking title... It has an aesthetic that wouldn't look out of place in a big budget title like LittleBigPlanet."
- PocketGamer.co.uk

"Its a amazing looking game"
- fanboygaming.com

"This game was interesting and fun, and Im sure its graphics and gameplay will win you over as it did for me."
- kokugamer.com

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE GAME HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdUWz-GtXQ

** Game Details **

Woolly's large, beautiful fleece is his most treasured asset. Unfortunately for him, Farmer Brown is so desperate to rob him of his coat that he will don a jet pack and follow Woolly through precarious pitfalls, dangerous obstacles and changing seasons - all just to sheer that oversized woolly coat!

Using the iPhone's touch screen, players must calculate the angle and power of Woolly's jumps in order to successfully move between cliff edges in this vibrant 2D platformer.

Help Woolly travel through the seasons quickly enough to avoid Farmer Brown closing in on his jet pack, and robbing the adorable Woolly of his fluffy coat!

** Features **

-Four levels of rising difficulty.
-Progressively harder puzzles, with moving platforms, obstacles and precision jumps.
-Collectables throughout the level can be chained together for higher scores.
-Drop in and out of gameplay with new resume feature.
-Integrates AGON Online for high score leaderboards to compare with friends and players around the world.

For more information on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com

** IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME THEN CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES! **

* Astro Dodge * - NEW
* The Mirror Maze * - NEW
* Future Racer *
* Picnic Panic *
* Bloodstream Raiders *
* The Glowing Void *

AssyriaGameStudio's comments:

Click Here To Buy It At The 1 Week Introductory Price Of 0.59/$0.99 (RRP 1.19/$1.99)!

Game Description

Most farmers round up their flock with a well-trained sheepdog or two, sometimes even quad bikes, however in more extreme cases, such as that of Woolly the Jumper: A Sheep on the Edge, more drastic measures must be taken; for Farmer Brown, only a jetpack will suffice.

Using the iPhone's touch screen, players must calculate the angle and power of Woolly's jumps in order to bound across cliffs, avoid dangerous falls and deadly obstacles in this vibrant 2D platformer. You must help Woolly travel through the seasons quickly enough to avoid Farmer Brown closing in on his jetpack, and robbing Woolly of his fluffy coat.

Screenshots

Gameplay Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy it !

Click Here To Buy It At The 1 Week Introductory Price Of 0.59/$0.99 (RRP 1.19/$1.99)!
12-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Looks really interesting. The music sounds great! Congratulation on the release!

12-21-2009, 06:09 AM
Thanks Vivid !

Btw; Apple are still processing it/ getting it live.... should be up in a few minuites !
12-21-2009, 06:30 AM
Ok, the game is now live !
12-21-2009, 06:32 AM
wow! this game looks much better than the Screenshots showed!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
12-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Sorry also I'd just like to say; alot of people are pming me for promo codes... As a policy we only give promo codes to website reviewers or as competition give-aways... We do not trade promo codes for reviews on iTunes no matter what score you give us so please dont request a code in this way .

Cheers !

Although; we will have a few more "quickest post" competitions for this game too !
12-21-2009, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssyriaGameStudio View Post
Sorry also I'd just like to say; alot of people are pming me for promo codes... As a policy we only give promo codes to website reviewers or as competition give-aways... We do not trade promo codes for reviews on iTunes no matter what score you give us so please dont request a code in this way .

Cheers !

Although; we will have a few more "quickest post" competitions for this game too !
begging for promo codes in exchang for itunes reviews? despicable!

lol that used to be me

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Thats a nice lookin gun.
12-21-2009, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
begging for promo codes in exchang for itunes reviews? despicable!

lol that used to be me
Lol haha; yeah but now you write reviews on a website and write honestly. Just offeres of promo codes for 5* reviews and stuff that I find questionable .
12-21-2009, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssyriaGameStudio View Post
Lol haha; yeah but now you write reviews on a website and write honestly. Just offeres of promo codes for 5* reviews and stuff that I find questionable .
oh, i actually offered full reviews on the toucharcade user review section, so i did write honest reviews

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Thats a nice lookin gun.
12-21-2009, 07:08 AM
i have to say, all of assyria game studio's games have great graphics, although future racer's graphics made it hard to see the turns

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Thats a nice lookin gun.