★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sector3 Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.9 MB
  • Version: 1.6.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Elevens 1.6.1 is in Card or Puzzle What's Hot in 18 Countries - check it out!

Problems launching Elevens on iPhone 3G? - please upgrade to iOS4.1 is you are using 4.x There was a problem on iPhone3G with 4.01 and 4.02 that caused Elevens to not always load.

4.1 is much better and worth the upgrade too.

Elevens is a remake of the classic Elevens card game.

Your aim is to make Combinations of items that add up to ELEVEN. Each combo of ELEVEN will remove the items in that combo from the screen.

Your job is to clear the screen of all items. Pretty simple hey! Well it can be, if you are lucky.

Elevens tracks game Stats including FOUR, FIVE and SIX chain combos and number of bonus rounds played etc.

Elevens is integrated with Twitter to allow you to Tweet your game achievements to your Tweeps!

Global high scores can be saved and there are ladders for all game difficulty modes.

There are currently THREE different visual themes and more will be added in future updates.

Be very careful, Elevens is very addictive!

seonr's comments:
Hiya,

Just wanted to let everyone here know about a new game I just released on iPhone/Touch called Eleven Ball. This is a very different kind of game from what I am used to making, and it is based on a game that I am fairly addicted to playing, so I thought I would make my own version!

Eleven Ball is a remake of the classic Elevens card game.

Your aim is to make Combinations of balls that add up to ELEVEN. Each combo of ELEVEN will remove the balls in that combo from the table.

Your job is to clear the table of all balls. Pretty simple hey!

Beyond the normal game, I have also included some statistics tracking and twitter support so you can tweet your achievements to your tweeps!

I am also about to submit a version 1.1 update that adds an "Easy Mode" that has no time limit on each level (requested by my wife!) as well as adding bonus points for 4, 5 & 6 chains of balls.
12-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
I am pleased to announce that I have submitted version 1.1 for approval.

What's new in 1.1?
- Added new "Easy Mode" that has no level time limits
- Added bonus points for when collecting chains of Four, Five and Six balls
- Improved the randomisation of balls in the stack

Cheers :-)

Seon R :: Lead Code Monkey
3 Sprockets - Website
Twitter: @3Sprockets

01-09-2010, 03:06 AM
Elevens v1.2 has been submitted to the App Store for approval.

Whats new?
- Game name change
- Added Expert Mode
- Added themes
- New Theme - Blocks
- Added global scores ladders and submission
- Added shading of unplayable balls

SHould be out shortly!

3 Sprockets - Website

Last edited by seonr; 01-09-2010 at 06:34 PM.
01-09-2010, 03:50 AM
Suprised I hadn't noticed this one, through two updates already

Loved Tankz, still play it. If Eleven Ball has good gameplay, this one could be great, as the graphics appear to be top-notch.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-09-2010, 03:51 AM
I had a version of this game from when the appstore was first opened, not this version but another based on elevens balls and has since been removed from the store. I greatly enjoyed it, and still have the original, I have no idea what this one plays like but, I can almost promise within a week or so this game will be removed. I know megatouch is actively seeking to get this removed. I wish you the best of luck, perhaps try and change a few things and rename it to not be a direct copy and maybe save yourself a headache.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
01-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Suprised I hadn't noticed this one, through two updates already

Loved Tankz, still play it. If Eleven Ball has good physics, this one could be great, as the graphics appear to be top-notch.
elevens balls it's a megatouch game (yes the bar top game.) you do not play pool, you just have to select balls that add up to 11, there are no physics involved.

Youtube link | Pop Up

it's very similar to lucky 11s which megatouch has released, however they still have not released this game, but hopefully soon.

Boiler Up!
01-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
I had a version of this game from when the appstore was first opened, not this version but another based on elevens balls and has since been removed from the store. I greatly enjoyed it, and still have the original, I have no idea what this one plays like but, I can almost promise within a week or so this game will be removed. I know megatouch is actively seeking to get this removed. I wish you the best of luck, perhaps try and change a few things and rename it to not be a direct copy and maybe save yourself a headache.
Hmrph! Well, it's been out for a few weeks, is it a copyright issue? I'm sure these guys at S3 will do what's necassary.

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
01-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Hmrph! Well, it's been out for a few weeks, is it a copyright issue? I'm sure these guys at S3 will do what's necassary.
yup, it's a direct copy of the name, game play, everything. nothing has really been changed or expanded on, it's just a blatant copy. i like the block idea, they should save themselves the headache and just go with that theme, it's different enough I think you might see them drop the pursuit. 2 other 11ball clones have been removed from the store, one not too long ago and this will be no exception if it stays as it is.

Boiler Up!
01-09-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
elevens balls it's a megatouch game (yes the bar top game.) you do not play pool, you just have to select balls that add up to 11, there are no physics involved.

YouTube: video

it's very similar to lucky 11s which megatouch has released, however they still have not released this game, but hopefully soon.
Yep, thanks for informing me, I caught on about the gameplay when I actually read the game info I used to work at Chi-Chis and I think they had a video version of this with the Cherry Masters.

01-09-2010, 05:07 AM
Interesting conversation. I actually based my game on the original one that was on the iPhone that was removed. I had no idea why it was removed but remembered loving it, so I did a remake.

I think you will find that the game is originally a card game called elevens, so I am not sure how the game itself can be copyrighted.

If the name and theme I am using becomes a problem, I can always change it.

3 Sprockets - Website