★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: COD: WAW: Zombies Updated

12-21-2009, 06:33 AM
COD: WAW: Zombies Updated

I don't know if it was brought up in the original thread, but the game has been updated recently;

What's New?
  • Resolves issues regarding weapons damage levels.
  • Resolves issues with inconsistent Local and Online play connections.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-21-2009, 06:34 AM
no new maps?
im glad i didnt get cod

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

12-21-2009, 06:39 AM
The update has been out for a month now. I got the game just after the update was released. This is a fantastic game. I'm still waiting for the new map "Verrückt". Some people say it will come out very soon, but I think it will be released in february.
12-21-2009, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
no new maps?
im glad i didnt get cod
The new maps will be DLC, which can be added without an update.

At least we have proof that the game is still being supported.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-21-2009, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
The new maps will be DLC, which can be added without an update.

At least we have proof that the game is still being supported.
lol, this update came out shortly after the game was released in november, someone's not been checking their update lists
12-21-2009, 08:14 AM
Well, that was a letdown. I though it'd be a new update, go into the App Store to check and nothing... Not even a new map... Crap.
12-21-2009, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Well, that was a letdown. I though it'd be a new update, go into the App Store to check and nothing... Not even a new map... Crap.
Did you read any of the previous posts? It's an old update, maps will be DLC, as said before...

Playing: Rolando 2, Zenonia, Baseball Slugger, Moonlights, Real Racing, Doom Resurrection, Defender Chronicles, Castle of Magic, Archmage Defense, F.A.S.T., The Battle of Pirate Bay, California Goldrush, Star Defense, Blimp, Monster Pinball, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, and Assassin's Creed.