★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone else think CoD: WaW is best MP FPS?

12-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Anyone else think CoD: WaW is best MP FPS?

I think its leaps ahead of both Eliminate and Nova.
Much more polished

Car Jack Streets needs a rampage mode or remove the 2 week time limit.
12-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Well, it sorta is... I like the whole co-op thing, but there's so many people with connnection issues that it's kinda tough to play (considerin I'm one of those). And on a 1g it lags to incredible levels, so it's not as fun. It's still great online but just tough to play.

12-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Definitely the most polished game on the appstore. Honestly I'm just blown away everytime I play it. The animations, variety of zombie, weapons, level design are all spectacular. Sure it's only one map...but it's one GOOD map. I'd take that over a 7+ hour mediocre shooter. In my opinion, THIS is the most satisfying "FPS" experience on this platform.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
12-21-2009, 10:04 AM
i only saw videos and know it from the original (uncut)-pc version and it seems a really great game which i would like to play.

But it's NOT AVAILABLE HERE IN FU***ING GERMANY, not even on the German PC Version. Damn, FSK. WTF, i'm over 21, so what the hell is wrong with these idiots? I guess i can decide if i play "horror-shooter". You can get the worst sort of Horror-Movies here, but a game ?!
12-21-2009, 10:18 AM
I don't know .. 9.99 price tag for one map is kinda scary .. even scarier than those zombies ..

member of Touch Arcaders United Against Piracy Join now!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=145
Gameloft ID: Gelas
Plus! : Gelas
12-21-2009, 11:26 AM
It is the best FPS out there and I can't wait for the new maps. Hopefully they may a release a full COD after the popularity of this app.
12-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str1f3 View Post
It is the best FPS out there and I can't wait for the new maps. Hopefully they may a release a full COD after the popularity of this app.
Sadly, that will be crap
especially since you can't change stance or jump or snipe.

But if they did make one I'd prefer it to be modern.
12-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amansth View Post
Sadly, that will be crap
especially since you can't change stance or jump or snipe.

But if they did make one I'd prefer it to be modern.
Good point though Modern Combat pretty much has those controls down. It certainly wouldn't be perfect but could still be enjoyable.
12-21-2009, 12:25 PM
um sure polish, that's about it, maybe cause it's made by vivendi? horrible controls, worst multiplayer system i have ever seen, 1 map?: and they're going to charge more for additional maps? and it was 9.99? Honestly the worst purchase I have ever made.

Twitter: @back2this
12-21-2009, 12:32 PM
I said last week that cod was the best IMHO in a post to help someone decide which game to get and was told that my opinion sucked.