★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

HAWX vs. Driver. Which one?

View Poll Results: Which one?
NFS:S + Driver 9 50.00%
NFS:S + HAWX 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
12-21-2009, 12:23 PM
HAWX vs. Driver. Which one?

I can't decide between HAWX and Driver. I'll be getting NFS:Shift soon so I was thinking I'll go with HAWX. But is Driver really that good to get Driver and NFS:Shift? What should I do? Get HAWX and NFS:S OR Driver and NFS:S?
12-21-2009, 12:31 PM
please dont spend that much money on an aviation game when f.a.s.t. and skies of glory are both free and only require 0.99 for an enormous content plus. H.A.W.X. is in my humble and honest opinion, no better than either.

On the other hand, Driver is honestly the best port I have yet to play.

Twitter: @back2this

12-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
please dont spend that much money on an aviation game when f.a.s.t. and skies of glory are both free and only require 0.99 for an enormous content plus. H.A.W.X. is in my humble and honest opinion, no better than either.

On the other hand, Driver is honestly the best port I have yet to play.
Ok thanks...Is HAWX good? If you have it.
12-21-2009, 12:50 PM
dude thats a hard ? driver and HawX are good but go with driver but its hard i got to the last city and i think the last level but dident feel like beaten it because nova, also i played with u in nova i kilt u once but u got me two times because i was wipeing off my screen soooooo
12-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
Ok thanks...Is HAWX good? If you have it.
Hawx is alot of fun. The controls are really easy. Bit I don't know why you compare it with a driving game.
12-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Get NOVA and Driver
12-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxjja View Post
Get NOVA and Driver
he already has nova. WARNING when you git need for speed shift it better than RR and its realy addicking
12-21-2009, 01:00 PM
lol it is good but I'm just saying it's honestly not that much better than the games from SGN.

Twitter: @back2this
12-21-2009, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxjja View Post
Get NOVA and Driver
I have NOVA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlovak View Post
Hawx is alot of fun. The controls are really easy. Bit I don't know why you compare it with a driving game.
Well, I just want to know which one people prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPodtouchfancarjacks View Post
dude thats a hard ? driver and HawX are good but go with driver but its hard i got to the last city and i think the last level but dident feel like beaten it because nova, also i played with u in nova i kilt u once but u got me two times because i was wipeing off my screen soooooo
Well, see, I don't want 2 racing games, Driver and NFS:S.

Quote:
he already has nova. WARNING when you git need for speed shift it better than RR and its realy addicking
NFS:S looks better than RR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
lol it is good but I'm just saying it's honestly not that much better than the games from SGN.
So, there's nothing much different between the two.

I have FAST and Skies of Glory already though.
12-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Spell check pl0x, okay so don't get Need for Speed: Shift, already got it, just wait for a good update because drifting is seriously annoying, i've been a fan of the Need for Speed series, of course I bought Undercover, but those controls in Undercover were amazing, great storyline too, but Need for Speed: Shift has glitchy controls (if you don't believe me, go buy it :P).

If they fixed the controls, the game would be fantastic to play on .

If I were you, I'd get $0.99 - $2.99 games, first of all, they are cheap, second, they are fun, and third, you can have more games instead of one :P...

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.