★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tap Wars [iPhonig, $.99]

12-21-2009, 05:41 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Tap Wars [iPhonig, $.99]

Let your fingers do the tapping in Tap Wars for the iPhone and iPod Touch! Tap Wars is a game in which you have many options to compete. You can race the clock in Single Player to see how many taps you can achieve in 5, 10, or 30 seconds... and unlock various achievements!

You can challenge your friends to see who can get the most taps over bluetooth or on the same iPhone or iPod Touch! Once you have finished competing why not post your score to Twitter? OR the built in OpenFeint Leaderboards and see how your tapping skills match up to the rest of the world!

STUDENTS! What if you would like to compete with your friends over bluetooth during class but don't want to get caught by that professor? Well Tap Wars has the solution! Before entering the Multiplayer Level Picker Tap wars allows you to chat with your friends via bluetooth for FREE to discretely decide which level to play!
Put your fingers to the test and enjoy another great application designed by iPhonig.

Disclaimer: The Multiplayer Feature in Tap Wars is NOT Compatible on the First Generation iPod Touch and First Generation iPhone as Bluetooth is not supported on these devices.

iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/TapWars

Screen Shots:








12-21-2009, 05:56 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 187
The text and ui look a little bit rough dont they? The game play looks nice. But the text and buttons look like they needs some polishing. Give this thing a slick ui and people will fall for this game! People are suckers for a pretty interface!

12-21-2009, 06:08 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
The text and ui look a little bit rough dont they? The game play looks nice. But the text and buttons look like they needs some polishing. Give this thing a slick ui and people will fall for this game! People are suckers for a pretty interface!
Thanks for the suggestion! We are working on that for the update! Please let us know what you think of the gameplay after playing! We are interested to hear all of your opinions!

Thank!
~iPhonig
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhonig View Post
Thanks for the suggestion! We are working on that for the update! Please let us know what you think of the gameplay after playing! We are interested to hear all of your opinions!

Thank!
~iPhonig
The gameplay is nice for what it is sold to be. And it can be fun to tap with friends. But again one of the things that would make this game stand out above the others is a nice ui. None of these games seem to have that. Good examples are games like "Lights off" Or apps like "Pastebot" These UI's make the games very appealing to the user and stand out among others.
12-21-2009, 07:07 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
The gameplay is nice for what it is sold to be. And it can be fun to tap with friends. But again one of the things that would make this game stand out above the others is a nice ui. None of these games seem to have that. Good examples are games like "Lights off" Or apps like "Pastebot" These UI's make the games very appealing to the user and stand out among others.
Thanks! We are working on a new UI as I said for the update
12-22-2009, 05:42 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Does anyone one else have any other suggestions? How is the gameplay?
We want all of the feedback we can get!

Thanks!

~iPhonig

Check out all of our apps HERE!
12-25-2009, 08:28 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Bump

Check out all of our apps HERE!
12-27-2009, 10:14 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Bump

Check out all of our apps HERE!
01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
Bump we are almost at 1000 downloads for Tap Wars! How are you guys liking the game? What would you like to see in the update? All input is welcome and appreciated!

iPhonig

Check out all of our apps HERE!
01-05-2010, 06:23 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: London
Posts: 17
The UI looks bit wired for multi playing.

It is cool apart from that.