★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Booooly is a highly explosive game that has been featured in the Top 100 of 39 countries!
----------------------------------------------

TiPb.COM - TiPb Pick of the week.

TipB.com -"Booooly is a fun little puzzle game that is very entertaining and I would
suggest it to anyone looking simply to pass some time."

APPADVICE.COM - Must Buy. Changing the Match-Three Genre. (4.5/5.0)

AppAdvice.com Booooly! is one of the best match three games in the App Store with a wonderful chaining mechanism and outstanding multiplayer. It has great production values, and the gameplay is second to none in the genre.
Booooly has been featured in the Top 100 Games/Puzzle Categories in 39 Countries!
-#3 top download in Taiwan
-#4 top download in South Korea
-#6 top download in China
-#6 top download in Hong Kong
and more!
-Top 100 download Games/Puzzle Category in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, Macau, Poland, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Hungary, Philippines, UAE, Indonesia, Romania, Kuwait, and Portugal.
-Top 200 download in Games/Puzzle Category in the UK, Russia, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Spain, Israel, Denmark, and Greece.
Description: Booooly is a highly explosive puzzle game for the iPhone 3G/3GS/4 and iPod ®Touch. Transcending the predictable match-three puzzle genre, Booooly challenges Players to make a match-four. Players must strategically find ways to eliminate the largest number of the same colored balls while juggling, every few seconds, newly plummeting Booooly balls.
An intuitive physics engine of weighted balls realistically determines how they roll, bounce and fall in place adding to Boooolys dynamic gameplay. As the Player progresses, new missions and challenging bonuses with a mixture of new colors, bad boooolys and bombs will relentlessly test the Players agility and ability to adjust their strategy.
Multiplayer features such as SNS, PmangPlus, and Online Leader Boards integration provide a fantastic experience for Players to compete, score achievements and share their progress with friends and other Booooly enthusiasts to effectively deliver a simple yet highly addicting game.
Booooly 1.7 update implements a Live Stream-Integrated SNS (Twitter & Facebook) feature where you will be able to automatically compete, share your scores and achievements with friends and other Booooly enthusiasts. Existing SNS Profiles will also be able to connect to Booooly. In addition, Players will now be able to share their Booooly interest with their newfound friends with the Who added me function.
Lastly, Booooly 1.7 responds to Player concerns by providing daily free gold balls when Players comment on Twitter or Facebook.
Feature Highlights:
Eye-catching game design with animated colors and vivid smiley expressions
Intuitive physics engine of weighted Boooolys balls test Players strategy
Dozens of challenging missions and bonuses
Dynamic fast-paced action and methodical puzzling gameplay
SNS Integration with Facebook and Twitter connectivity
Online leader boards
20 Achievements
Addictive gameplay with high replay value
Suitable for players of all ages

Booooly Multiplayer Updates:
Beating opponents with a higher win rate will earn 60 gold whileas losing will result only in a loss of 30 gold
Beating opponents with lower win rate will earn only 30 gold, while losing will result in a loss of 60 gold
If win rate is the same between players then a win or loss will result in 60 gold.
We are very attentive to your feedback/suggestions/comments, so be sure to use the feedback button in the app. Your input allows us to further enhance and develop new features for the program.

NextApps's comments:

iTunes Link (Free):http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/booooly-free/id347511882?mt=8

◆♧♥☆ Booooly is a brain puzzle game. Yet it is not a hard head-aching game.
♧♥☆◆ Booooly is a fun packed game that cannot be stopped once it starts.

Basically Booooly is a game of touching and blasting
when 3 or more boolies of the same colors stick together,
but you may soon find out that it is not a game to blast
boolies by simply gathering 2 to 3 ones of the same color.

Booooly physical engine shows animation very realistically by moving
it in a very natural manner.

The expressions, animation and effect sounds of booly come very cute.

Now, before you is Booooly, the top notch brain puzzle game of i-Phone
that any body young and old, male and female alike can enjoy.

Feature
●Booly is an easy and fun-packed game that anyone young and old, male and female can enjoy.
●A brain puzzle game that offers higher score as one uses more of his/her brain.
●A game that presents heightened tensions as the level goes up.
●The cute expression and sound effects of Booly keeps reminding you of Booly.
●Booly of 8 colors, Bad Booly the interrupter and helper Bomb add excitement to the game.
●Attaching and blasting 4 or more of boolies makes“Booooly!”, and offers bonus points.
●Bonus mission, the opportunity that cannot be missed out to win higher score.
●OpenFeint system to rank who is the best among the Booooly fans throughout the world through competition.
◆Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Multiplayer function has been added for Booooly users to compete with each other.

Multiplayer Tip
●Opponents will get Ghost booly attack when you go Booooly!
●Consecutive Booooly! Will start stronger Bad booly attack to the opponent
●You can get help from Bomb booly, when 30 pieces of Boolys are bursted

Full Version
●You can continue to play without limitation up the level.
●You can get three re-challenging opportunities in life system.
●You can get higher score than free version user.
◆You can continue to multiplayer without limitation.

What's New in Version 1.1
◆ Multiplayer over local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
◆ Play the game while listening to iPod music.
◆ OpenFeint achivements.
◆ Background for single game has been updated.
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
Wow, they totally ripped off anpan man ( japanese character ):

you could at least give credit to your inspiration.

12-21-2009, 11:44 PM
12-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmeat View Post
Wow, they totally ripped off anpan man ( japanese character ):

you could at least give credit to your inspiration.
No wonder I find it so familiar..
12-21-2009, 11:56 PM
I dunno... eyes, mouth, rosy cheeks and a red nose... seems kinda generic to me. Could be coincidence.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-22-2009, 12:33 AM
This is very fun! and very cute sound effects.
12-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I dunno... eyes, mouth, rosy cheeks and a red nose... seems kinda generic to me. Could be coincidence.
yeah, tell that to someone who is japanese. Wheres that japanese guy here on the forums, I'm sure he'll be pretty pissed. Most of the japanese people I've shown this to agree it's a blatant rip of one of the most famous characters from japan.

My new personal goal in life is to find people like this, who think they can just steal ideas from others and make a quick buck, this isn't the last nextapps will hear from me.

also, if you feel someone has stolen your idea, come talk to me and I'll see what I can do to help. And you better be serious and not waste my time with stupid shit.

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat
01-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Booooly! 1.1 updated.

What's New in Version 1.1
◆ Multiplayer over local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
◆ Play the game while listening to iPod music.
◆ OpenFeint achivements.
◆ Background for single game has been updated.
01-13-2010, 09:29 PM