★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Every Appvent App SUX, except Samurai which is good

12-21-2009, 08:09 PM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
Every Appvent App SUX, except Samurai which is good

I wouldnt put any of those others on my iTouch, I downloaded the Blimp one and deleted it immediatley...

and apparently the snowboard one I downloaded was just a Lite version? what a bunch of crap... its like one of the worst snowboard apps anyway..

I really like the Samurai one, but the rest are crap
12-21-2009, 08:11 PM
#2
33rd division?
Blimp was really good?
iblast moki?
minisquadron?
You're a troll because you complain about free games?

12-21-2009, 08:12 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: London
Posts: 83
Horses for courses, but don't be so ungrateful...
12-21-2009, 08:12 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
I wouldnt put any of those others on my iTouch, I downloaded the Blimp one and deleted it immediatley...

and apparently the snowboard one I downloaded was just a Lite version? what a bunch of crap... its like one of the worst snowboard apps anyway..

I really like the Samurai one, but the rest are crap
What about minisquadron and iblast moki? You can't really go around saying they where so crap if you got them for free tho.

hello!
12-21-2009, 08:13 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: the next whiskey bar
Posts: 5,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
33rd division?
Blimp was really good?
iblast moki?
minisquadron?
You're a troll because you complain about free games?
whoa why when I quote you the last line is different from your post?

nvm..
12-21-2009, 08:13 PM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
ROFL? Its not food, I could care less its free or not .. some people...

just saying all of those games are bargain bin puzzle games (I really like the Samurai one though)
12-21-2009, 08:14 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: WHO KNOWS
Posts: 3,138
orly?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1257008290512.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	12474  
12-21-2009, 08:16 PM
#8
Minisquadron
iBlast Moki
Wheeler's Treasure
33rd Division
Blimp

If you think these games suck then seek medical attention.

Playstaion Network: zachattacksox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
my guns are so big i cant scratch my nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate View Post
Why would you hold firearms while scratching your nose?
12-21-2009, 08:16 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
just saying none of the others have even remotely impressed me, Mini Squadron is ALMOST a game I'd play.. but its just too indie-dev-after my sys admin job
12-21-2009, 08:16 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
just saying none of the others have even remotely impressed me, Mini Squadron is ALMOST a game I'd play.. but its just too indie-dev-after my sys admin job
What games do you like? Not appvent, but in general? Name the ones you like on your iPod/iPhone.