★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Crystal Defenders or Song Summoner

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Crystal Defenders 0 0%
Song Summoner 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
12-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Crystal Defenders or Song Summoner

With Square Enix (ususally) dominating the RPG world I decided I would try one of their iPod games, so which is better? And please, no "Neither, get xxxx" crap, I have other RPGs, I want to know which Square Enix one is better.

Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
12-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Square Enix has been a huge letdown in the apps theyve released, I havent really researched them thoroughly, but where are the sprawling adventures? The iPhone can handle so much more than the coffee-time apps Im seeing.. Inotia 2> anything they've released (were talking about SqaureEnix here)
12-21-2009, 09:00 PM
I promise, you will regret it if you purchase either of these. If you want a good rpg go to the AppStore and click roleplaying in the games section.

Twitter: @back2this
12-21-2009, 09:01 PM
dude song summoner all the way!!!

but i recommend playing lite first becuase you might not like it and if you play to the end you get a code to use in the full version!!!
12-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Song Summoner hands down. It looks like it is hit or miss with some people. It's a hit with me. Its a game that wont get deleted. As stated above there is a lite version(which i haven't tried), but Its the best game Square-Enix Has to offer. Its like FFT but very unique in it's own right. I say go for it!

Game Center: Diligence