★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Table Golf is out (and it's FREE)

12-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Table Golf is out (and it's FREE)

Available here:

http://bit.ly/60U44w

Greets,
Alfonso Bozzelli
12-22-2009, 05:21 AM
Some people had trouble with previous link...If it doesn't work try this:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/table-golf/id346752012?mt=8

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Alfonso

Last edited by alfonso.bozzelli; 12-22-2009 at 07:35 AM.
12-22-2009, 06:48 AM
Game Impressions

I tried it without being bored to death. Cute little game. But for such a minimini casual game it has a rather long loading time (11 sec). Ads as seen in the screenshots. Exotic office sounds . There should be a circle or something around the ball when it's ready to be shot again.

Your words "Are you bored to death?" in the description don't sound too good. Start maybe with: "Do you want the ultimate thrill?" Almost each game is nothing more or less than a waste of time not only Table Golf.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks a lot Habakuk. 11 seconds sound weird, on a 1st gen. iTouch is around 5 (start-up time) and 4 to load a level...what device do you use?
12-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonso.bozzelli View Post
11 seconds sound weird, on a 1st gen. iTouch is around 5 (start-up time) and 4 to load a level...what device do you use?
iPhone 3G. It needs 11 seconds to <start up + load level> inclusive 0.5 sec reaction time for tapping the homescreen option and tapping away the "allow the software to determine your location"-message (sorry don't know the exact English words), ==> the time until I can snip the golf ball. I guess this is due to advertise loading.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Ah ok, I thought they were 11 seconds to load a level from the main menu.
Yes is caused by advertising and other libraries (plus sounds & graphics) However, you'll have less time to waste :-)