• Publisher: Miraphonic
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.8 MB
  • Version: 1.21
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: The most dangerous crime syndicates around the world are waging war - which side will you choose?

Join an organized crime ring and build an empire in this FREE, real-time, constantly evolving Massively Multiplayer Online game for the iPhone and iPod Touch!

GUNS FOR HIRE
Choose your crime syndicate and recruit a gangster that fits your style boss, assassin, muscle, mastermind, soldier. Always be on the lookout for new gangsters available for hire.

MARK YOUR TURF
Compete against other players in LIVE turf-wars over 3G or WiFi.

WHACK THE COMPETITION
Climb the leaderboards and prove your worth. Target the top Gangsters in Turf Wars to reduce their ranking and steal their cash.

GET MADE
Unlock Awards for winning turf-wars, defeating crime bosses, growing your Gang, and more.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE...
Recruit allies and grow your Gang using Crime Wars instant comment system. Chat with other players, get real-time notifications of new messages, and send group messages to your entire Gang.

BE IN THE KNOW
Keep up-to-date on all the latest happenings for each of your Gangsters via an integrated newsfeed.

NEW training jobs, Gangsters, weapons and awards are added all the time!

Check for game updates, news, server status, and more at:
http://twitter.com/epiccrimewars

mjmoco's comments:
Epic Crime Wars has landed in the App Store.

12-21-2009, 09:10 PM
You got to be kidding me...

12-21-2009, 10:04 PM
add me to your gang

Add me byge
12-21-2009, 10:29 PM
I hope these types of games are just a fad that people no longer have interest in. There a dime a dozen on the app store.
12-21-2009, 10:34 PM
lol, what a fail.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-21-2009, 10:35 PM
i hate to say this but i have now lost all respect for ngmoco as a dev

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
12-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Kurl

Add me kurl
12-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadZed View Post
i hate to say this but i have now lost all respect for ngmoco as a dev
People still make the same mistake by not reading the not-so-fine print. ngmoco is the publisher. Miraphonic is the dev. I don't know why ngmoco wants to publish apps like this. I'm surprise people take the trouble to download it.
12-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Stop making these Epic Wars stuff!!!!!
Why did Ngmoco buy Miraphonic?!!?!??!!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-21-2009, 10:52 PM
add me please rzbu