Dead Strike user request quick update.
Time to update you with upcoming updates!
Dead Strike v1.2 is in review and it should be there soon.
Gameplay video showing v1.2 ragdoll zombies, new FPS controls and world objective compass:
Youtube link | Pop Up
What this version brings out to table? Here is:
- New improved and ultra smooth FPS controls, yes FPS controls!
Strafe, walk/run-and-shoot, crosshair (aim any direction)!
- Play with your own music! If no music detected the default game music will play on.
- Ragdollz physics!!! Recommended on iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G (32/64GB).
- Ragdoll mode on/off. In case you are running an old iDevice you can turn ragdoll physics off if you wish.
- Bullet time drink. (Blast your zombies and watch them fly physically realistic in slow-motion!).
- Characters and zombies difficulty/progression balance.
- Overall game difficulty changed (according to the new FPS controls).
- On street random crash fixed (caused by a reference exception).
- Spelling error found on a game texture ("closed road").
- Street items rotates on the Y axis and are now bigger/visible.
- World-objective compass.
- Next version 1.5:
- Survival mode.
- New levels.
- Sub-missions, rescue survivors, get virus samples.
- New melee weapons (bats/knifes).
- New melee actions (push/showe) enemies.
- Blood improvement (realistic blood splatters).
- More bosses and zombies!
- Auto-Save anywhere/anytime/OnCellCall.
- A.I improvements (zombies even crazier!).
- More stealth improvement ( be able to crouch to act more stealthy ).
- Font improvements (make them more readable).
Update!(1.0.6 in stores now.)
This version fixes/add the following stuff:
- Unresponsive tap-touch events are fixed.
- Less fog and larger view distances.
- Camera now follows the character no matter what.
- Closer camera view.
- Auto-reload (if you runs out of ammo your reload will take longer).
- Manual-reload (if you manual reload it takes half reloading time).
- Rapid pistol firing. You can now fire with pistols as much as you tap.
- Shop is now available before level start, you can even access it from the main menu if you press the Continue button!
- Rendering speed improvements.
- More zombies at night.
- More starting ammo and on street ammo boxes.
- Weapons prices lowered.
- Game overall difficulty lowered.
- Improved fonts.
- Working fade in screen.
Dead Strike version 1.0.7:
- Game balance and difficulty updated, easier now (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Eva character now features the easiest mode (game difficulty).
- Sam character now features the normal mode (game difficulty).
- Bob character now features the hard mode (game difficulty).
- John character now features the harder mode (game difficulty).
- Character speed change, they are now even faster (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Zombies don't spawn so-frequently on buildings windows anymore, increasing the stealth mode (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Rising the game Stealth mode (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty):
- Reaching the end-of-level, gives you an extra 5000$.
- Reaching the end-of-level without any damage, gives you an extra 15000$.
- John character is now even stealthier (gameplay mechanics, game difficulty).
- Reaching the end-of-level with John, gives you an extra 10000$.
- Reaching the end-of-level with John without any damage, gives you an extra 30000$.
- Shadows artifacts z-fighting bug, fixed.
- Smaller zombies size, they are now a normal 5-6 foot size (game visuals).
- Milestones, end-of-level scores results (zombie/boss killed, rewards, money earned, etc).
We are bombing the App Store with smaller update that improves the game even and even more! We gonna polish the game until it reach players 100% satisfaction.But we need your support to be able to fund incoming updates and Forgotten Memories! Tell your family/friends, make iTunes reviews for each version.
Next version 1.5, keep it tight! Don't forget to follow Dead Strike update progress for more info (link in my signature).
Other add-ons/stuff will ship in the next update, the 1.5 or 1.6 (multiplayer update), so please highlight anything else not including in this list that you would like to see.
Tanks for your input and your time fellow folks.
Last edited by tatoforever; 01-28-2010 at 06:48 AM.