Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 PM

Seaglass is also a very wonderful clone and I am glad to have found this as well as the ones mentioned here. Planet puzzle league (panel de pon ds with wifi) is a very nice manifestation of this game and it is great to see fans making their favorites for us in iTouch world. =)
Old 02-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Banned
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Boooooo!
I just bought without question as Tetris Attack is my favorite game. This one is to easy, I went to VS. And put it on level 8 (ruthless) and beat the pc my first try in 48 seconds.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:25 AM

I just released an update to Super Juicy which has multiplayer similar to Tetris Attack. I'd love to hear any feedback you have if you decide to try it out:

[appinfo2]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-juicy/id328568119?mt=8[/appinfo2]

Last edited by GregH; 02-27-2010 at 11:09 AM..
Old 03-01-2010, 01:18 AM

I would have to say either Colorix, and or BoXiKoN. Both are really fun games, def check em out if your into the tetris type of games.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:55 AM

How about Underwater 2?

Old 07-01-2012, 02:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I realize this thread is from years ago... just wondering if there's been any better clones released for iOS!

Played Planet Puzzle League on my DS Lite today after finding the charger and DAMN it's fun and the stylus control made me think a touch version would be obvious.

I actually enjoyed the original games graphics more than any of the other rebrandings... cute faeries
Old 08-01-2012, 05:02 PM

looking for any type of tetris clone that's good. because quite frankly, EA F**ked tetris up
Old 10-03-2012, 06:36 PM

There's a new android game which should come out for iOS soon called GravBlocks, plays mostly like Tetris Attack, it even has a bunch of puzzles to solve.

[url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FromNothingGameStudios.GravBlocksFo rPhone[/url]
Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpause View Post
I realize this thread is from years ago... just wondering if there's been any better clones released for iOS!

Played Planet Puzzle League on my DS Lite today after finding the charger and DAMN it's fun and the stylus control made me think a touch version would be obvious.

I actually enjoyed the original games graphics more than any of the other rebrandings... cute faeries
Food Chain is a pretty good tetris attack clone...someone needs to make planet puzzle league ios!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:13 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lyblocks&hl=en

The best Tetris Attack / Panel De Pon clone by far is Lowly Blocks. It's not just the gameplay that is similar, but also the animation and sounds. On a large tablet, can play 2 player splitscreen!!!! More puzzle games should take advantage of the extra space for 2 players. I think its the only Tetris Attack clone with 2 players. However, it is only available on Android. There is a paid and free version with ads. I message the developer for an iOS port, but no response. The game probably failed commercially or else there would be a iOS port already.